General Category > General Discussion

Datil, NM coming up again soon!!

<< < (19/20) > >>

JJ:

--- Quote from: Tom on August 16, 2022, 03:51:18 PM ---Gas station & convenience store with restaurant on property.   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

YES!! Grocery / General store...and yes, they have Beer, Wine, and Liquor!
RV Park...Port-O-Johns...Restaurant / Saloon...and a small strip Motel with about 8 rooms...7 for guests...and one room kept open at the Rally for a shower for all the campers!

NOTE the price of gas from last August 2021... :wink: :thumb: :boozing: :cool:

facebook share link code

Tom:
Restaurant is good too.   :thumb:  Cell service non-existent for most carriers.  You have to go to Pietown and stand near the cell tower pointed towards AZ.   :tongue:

JJ:

--- Quote from: Tom on August 16, 2022, 05:51:58 PM ---Restaurant is good too.   :thumb:  Cell service non-existent for most carriers.  You have to got to Pietown and stand near the cell tower pointed towards AZ.   :tongue:

--- End quote ---

I don't remember that about the cell service...(???) From previous visits, I kind of remember it worked in front of the General Store / Gas Station....I have VERIZON...will check that Thursday afternoon... :thumb: :wink: :smiley: :cool:

Travlr:
Weather looks cold and wet.  I'm still going, but will leave the Centauro at home and drive.

See everyone there.

Mike

JJ:

--- Quote from: Travlr on August 17, 2022, 08:18:29 AM ---Weather looks cold and wet.  I'm still going, but will leave the Centauro at home and drive.

See everyone there.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Remember...this time of year, the Monsoon Rains are always in the late afternoon!   :wink:

SAFE TRAVELS!! :thumb: :boozing: :cool: :wink: :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version