Author Topic: Tonti spoked wheels.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Stevex

• Gaggle Mentor
Tonti spoked wheels.
« on: May 29, 2023, 06:42:45 AM »
Can someone advise me on which models spoked wheels will fit a LM2 please and whether they are chromed steel or alloy?
Thinking about replacing my oem cast items.

Offline Mayor_of_BBQ

• Instagram: @Mayor_of_BBQ
  • Gaggle Hero
  • 'Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski'
Re: Tonti spoked wheels.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 07:45:28 AM »
My CX100 has Borrani spoked wheels and funny enough, I want to get rid of them and put the cast wheels back on  :popcorn:

Sorry, I have no idea where they came from tho- they were on the bike when I got it.
Chad (Shadrach) in Asheville NC
1979 LeMans CX-100 (battle axe)
2007 Breva 1100 (Sport 1200 tribute)

Online moto-uno

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Tonti spoked wheels.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 11:27:06 AM »
I have a set of aluminum rims (borranni ) on my Le Mans 2 that originally came from a T3FB model . Bolted right on , but I can't remember if I needed to space the calipers or not
 Pretty minor chore in any event ( and to drive people here nuts) they still have the 20+ yr old tires that came with them ! And here in B.C , the Duffy Lake rd that I ride on requires some aggressive cornering just to stay on the road . Just too damn cheap to change them, as I've got new ones on the OEM alloy rims. Love the looks of the spoked rims , but crap were they a handful to clean up and polish . Peter

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here