Author Topic: The UFO Thread  (Read 18466 times)

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
The UFO Thread
« on: December 10, 2020, 04:12:15 PM »
I thought I'd recycle this based on new info.  We might remember the jet fighter videos that were released by the US govt that showed pilots attempting to lock on to fast moving targets? 

Now we have some new info.  The former head of the Israeli Space Program has stated in his new book that several govts (including USA and Israel) were in touch with a federation consisting of alien civilizations.  He also said the aliens had intervened on earth to prevent nuclear catastrophes.  The aliens don't want to reveal themselves until human society can accept these facts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

This an almost identical story from the former Defense Minister of Canada from a few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

And mentioning an Alien "Federation", that's certainly out of Star Trek.  Further down the rabbit hole, you'll find stories that Gene Roddenberry was part of the program to shape humanity to accept ETs. 

Something to kick around.  Any opinion is a good as any others since this is the unbelievable and unknown territory. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Lannis

• Guzzi Hero
Re: The UFO Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 04:16:41 PM »
Someone who has a contact get this information to Sasquatch (the woods one, not the Jim one) and let him know about it.

He'll know what to do!!

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 04:18:15 PM »
Lannis, am I right to remember that you're an engineer?
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online Chuck in Indiana

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »
^^^^^ nuclear or some kind of low brow stuff like that..  :smiley:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

02 Scura RC
87 AeroLario
79 G5
95 Skorpion tour

I think senility is going to be a fairly smooth transition for me..

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »

Online fotoguzzi

• Guzzi Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 04:31:17 PM »
Maybe they could help locate Bigfoot.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Online JJ

• Guzzi Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 04:32:08 PM »
Little green men are often seen in parts of northern Arizona... :laugh: :grin: :wink: :shocked: :rolleyes: :huh:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
'14 Victory Vision Tour
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Online Ncdan

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 04:43:49 PM »
The question I’ve always had on this subject is very basic. The majority of sightings reported around the globe most always involves some type of “lights” on the object.
Does anyone really think or believe that an ET which had the ability to build a vehicle that would have to travel thousands of Light years, look up the meaning of what a light year consist of, then explain to me the addition of them adding lights🤔😉😂😂

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 04:46:16 PM »
I saw Daryl, AKA BIGFOOT land his UFO on Table Rock lake one time to get some Beef jerky and a Budweiser 40oz can. His hair was ...............perf ect!
Not anti social, pro solitude.

Offline ozarquebus

• Grand Canyon Pack Rat
  • Guzzi Hero
  • Riding since 1979, 2 years on (under) a Guzzi.
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »
I would believe the Israeli ex-Minister if he had one shred of real evidence and if his announcement did not coincide with his book release.
John
1000SPII (Rally Ready)
V1000 G5 (on the road)
2 Converts (mating to merge into one)

Offline oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 04:58:12 PM »
 Why are they always little green men , the little green fella down the street is from Baltimore .

Dusty
watchdog got rabies , the foreman got the fleas
 everyone concerned about industrial disease .

Offline Two Checks

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 05:18:41 PM »
And they hang out at  a little place called EAT.
1990 Cal III f/f  "Il Duce' III"
1987 1000 SPII "Il Duce' II"

Offline Lannis

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2020, 05:24:50 PM »
The question I’ve always had on this subject is very basic. The majority of sightings reported around the globe most always involves some type of “lights” on the object.
Does anyone really think or believe that an ET which had the ability to build a vehicle that would have to travel thousands of Light years, look up the meaning of what a light year consist of, then explain to me the addition of them adding lights🤔😉😂😂

Famous science-based engineer Stephen Wright has some thoughts on that subject.   Just 50 seconds of your time ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzaDt0IbF4

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Online Bulldog9

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 05:34:20 PM »
How to pimp ANYTHING today in 2 easy steps.

1. Mention Trump
2. Mention UFO's

Oy Veh......

However,  I am a believer, but can't really talk about what I think on the topic. lol
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 05:35:25 PM by Bulldog9 »
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2016 Stornello #742, 2008 1200 Sport
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT,  In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF (134K miles and going)

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 05:43:20 PM »
And they hang out at  a little place called EAT.

Great Tune!

Martian Boogie ROCKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZShVsRM_-c
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 05:46:17 PM by Guzzistajohn »
Not anti social, pro solitude.

Online bad Chad

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 05:53:34 PM »
Oh shit, I read the first few paragraphs of his interview,  earth has signed agreements, there are humans living now on Mars.  Right there, he blasted over the line to utter BS.

But, on the other hand, I can go out my door around 2am and here the Squatch howling to each other!
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Online Bulldog9

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 06:02:03 PM »
Oh shit, I read the first few paragraphs of his interview,  earth has signed agreements, there are humans living now on Mars.  Right there, he blasted over the line to utter BS.

But, on the other hand, I can go out my door around 2am and here the Squatch howling to each other!

Agreed, everyone knows that that base is actually inside the moon, which is a hollow artificial satellite. This is why we havent been back, and have VERY few pictures of the darkside which has all of the ports and openings to the base within...... Believe it or not, the moon rang like a bell when the Apollo 12 Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module crashed into the surface......  :popcorn:
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2016 Stornello #742, 2008 1200 Sport
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT,  In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF (134K miles and going)

Online Huzo

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 06:20:14 PM »
The nearest habitable zone is so many light years away, that even at light speed, it would be a trip of many years. I understand that time moves slower for the occupants as appreciated by us, but for them a year still feels like a year.
Also travelling at close to light speed, a collision with a marble size object has the momentum of a speeding train, immediate destruction of the “craft”.
 I can easily conceive of other carbon based life forms springing into existence within a habitable zone and therefore accept that it has happened, but if we have not received signals over the last 100 years, then there won’t be anyone within 100 light years.
Forrrgetttaabbbaaaa rrtit......
Furthermore..
If an intelligent life form was here to warn us of impending doom, surely instead of cryptic messages shrouded in ambiguity being foisted upon us, they could sit off at a safe distance and communicate.
A simple message of..
“Don’t fire on us or we’ll waste your sorry asses” would get the message across to would be human aggressors.

Offline twowheeladdict

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2020, 06:56:19 PM »
Famous science-based engineer Stephen Wright has some thoughts on that subject.   Just 50 seconds of your time ...

Lannis

:thumb:
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline twowheeladdict

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2020, 07:02:10 PM »
The nearest habitable zone is so many light years away, that even at light speed, it would be a trip of many years. I understand that time moves slower for the occupants as appreciated by us, but for them a year still feels like a year.
Also travelling at close to light speed, a collision with a marble size object has the momentum of a speeding train, immediate destruction of the “craft”.
 I can easily conceive of other carbon based life forms springing into existence within a habitable zone and therefore accept that it has happened, but if we have not received signals over the last 100 years, then there won’t be anyone within 100 light years.
Forrrgetttaabbbaaaa rrtit......
Furthermore..
If an intelligent life form was here to warn us of impending doom, surely instead of cryptic messages shrouded in ambiguity being foisted upon us, they could sit off at a safe distance and communicate.
A simple message of..
“Don’t fire on us or we’ll waste your sorry asses” would get the message across to would be human aggressors.

There is a show that is now on Amazon Prime called "The Expanse"  I watched a couple seasons while laid up in a hospital bed a few years ago.  This is one of the only space shows that I know of where the space ships have no shields against weapons or debris.  A small particle punches a hole right through the ship and anything in its way.  They do have some "armor" around the nuclear core of the ships though.  :)
2018 Road Glide Special
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline keuka4884

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2020, 07:03:00 PM »
To start with here are 3 videos of UFO's. They aren't just out there, there are many of them. It seems that blue planets draw them like flies.

First one is the NASA tether incident. Filmed by us. An experiment called for a tether to be released from our spacecraft with experiments to follow. The tether was, if I remember, about 11 miles long. It broke away from mother ship and drifted in space. The best version of this is narrated by a Brit. Film is a bit hazy when focused on the narrator, but his description is best. The spacecraft had 3 cameras onboard. A normal visual camera, an infrared camera and an ultraviolet camera. In visible light, nothing. In infrared light, nothing. In ultraviolet light - voila - there they are. Lots of them. Looks like they are swimming around but in straight lines. Given the tether length of 11 miles, one large UFO measures over 2 miles in diameter! NASA had nothing to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXKo4iwQAEk

Next is from an outstanding movie, Out Of The Blue. Go to minute 30 and start there. Shortly you will see a man interviewed for the movie. He was part of a two man filming crew. I believe US Army. They were assigned to film a missile launch. They had no idea what they filmed, as the movie tells us. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbfxoTPi28

And let us not forget the words of Ben Rich, who was the head of Lockheed Skunk Works for 17 years, retiring in 1991. At a retirement lunch for Lockheed workers he said there was a miscalculation in the math. They found it and fixed it and now we can  go to the stars and beyond!
Or Neil Armstrong. After stepping foot on the moon for the first time he switched to the private communications channel and said "they're here and their ships are huge". One of the most well known stories within NASA.

There are lots more out there. Why have they not wanted to become public? No one knows.       
1978 850 T3
2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label
1996 Cadillac Eldorado Coach Builders convertible

Online Ncdan

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2020, 07:06:30 PM »

Lannis
I can answer that question.
Yes but you would have to put the car in reverse  travel backwards. Aint I smart😂
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:24:44 PM by Ncdan »

Offline oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
 The problem with the internet is you can't believe most what gets said on it .

Abraham Lincoln
watchdog got rabies , the foreman got the fleas
 everyone concerned about industrial disease .

Offline twowheeladdict

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »
To start with here are 3 videos of UFO's. They aren't just out there, there are many of them. It seems that blue planets draw them like flies.

First one is the NASA tether incident. Filmed by us. An experiment called for a tether to be released from our spacecraft with experiments to follow. The tether was, if I remember, about 11 miles long. It broke away from mother ship and drifted in space. The best version of this is narrated by a Brit. Film is a bit hazy when focused on the narrator, but his description is best. The spacecraft had 3 cameras onboard. A normal visual camera, an infrared camera and an ultraviolet camera. In visible light, nothing. In infrared light, nothing. In ultraviolet light - voila - there they are. Lots of them. Looks like they are swimming around but in straight lines. Given the tether length of 11 miles, one large UFO measures over 2 miles in diameter! NASA had nothing to say.

I'm amazed there are so few views in a almost a year on YouTube. 

I would need to know more about Ultraviolet photography, and ultraviolet photography in space before I came to any conclusions about what I saw on the video. 

I always think of "Horton hears a Who" when the discussion of extraterrestrial life come up.

"A person's a person, no matter how small."  Says the elephant. 
2018 Road Glide Special
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2020, 07:59:20 PM »
How to pimp ANYTHING today in 2 easy steps.

1. Mention Trump
2. Mention UFO's

Oy Veh......

However,  I am a believer, but can't really talk about what I think on the topic. lol
\

We can't talk about #1.   And you won't talk about #2.

And we all know about telling your grade school teacher about #1 or #2.  So here we are.    :bow:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:11:24 PM by LowRyter »
John L 

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2020, 08:13:06 PM »
there's this from the US Govt

https://youtu.be/lWLZgnmRDs4
John L 

Online SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2020, 08:41:25 PM »

Next is from an outstanding movie, Out Of The Blue. Go to minute 30 and start there. Shortly you will see a man interviewed for the movie. He was part of a two man filming crew. I believe US Army. They were assigned to film a missile launch. They had no idea what they filmed, as the movie tells us. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbfxoTPi28

And let us not forget the words of Ben Rich, who was the head of Lockheed Skunk Works for 17 years, retiring in 1991. At a retirement lunch for Lockheed workers he said there was a miscalculation in the math. They found it and fixed it and now we can  go to the stars and beyond!
Or Neil Armstrong. After stepping foot on the moon for the first time he switched to the private communications channel and said "they're here and their ships are huge". One of the most well known stories within NASA.

There are lots more out there. Why have they not wanted to become public? No one knows.       

Fascinating stuff.  One of my friends is a retired Army helicopter pilot.  He has a couple interesting encounter stories.  He also said that one of his former commanding officers spent several month on the International Space Station.  When asked, his former CO replied "No one spends much time on the ISS before they know advanced, intelligent, extra-terrestrial life exists."

True or not, still fun to wonder.

Everyone learns that we can only hear certain frequencies and we can only see certain wavelengths.  What lies outside the limits of or our senses is another wonder.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:45:00 PM by SIR REAL ED »
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Online Shorty

• Guzzi Hero
  • I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame.
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2020, 09:12:33 PM »
I find it fascinating that both UFOs and Bigfoot emit strange rays which cause cameras to malfunction.....

2017 Suzuki DR650
2014 Yamaha XT250

Online JJ

• Guzzi Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 09:28:09 PM »
I quickly rode off from this scene just before they tried to BEAM ME UP!!!  :laugh: :grin: :wink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
'14 Victory Vision Tour
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2020, 10:07:01 PM »
Dali's watching JJ.

John L 

Offline twowheeladdict

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2020, 05:18:42 AM »
2018 Road Glide Special
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here