Author Topic: NGC-Trials date in Madison Heights, VA  (Read 480 times)

Online SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
NGC-Trials date in Madison Heights, VA
« on: March 27, 2021, 08:33:28 AM »
if anyone is interested, I'm hosting a motorcycle trials event for our small club Carolina Virginia Observed Trials Club (CVOTC) on May 16, 2021.  The event is on Sunday, but I and others will be around on Saturday setting up and generally acting like teenagers in the woods who are out of sight of their parents, so c'mon up on either day.

Parking will be off road only, so bring a crushed beer can or something to put under your side stand.  Anyone who wants to do so can try out my trials bike.  Great way to get a new addiction that one can claim to be exercise equipment, and possibly tax deductible as a medical expense.  Doesn't take up much garbage space (Freudian typo, should have been garage space!) at all compared to a Guzzi.

Also a great opportunity to video your friends (who thought they knew how to ride a motorcycle) as they gain new dimensions of humility.

For mapquest.com and other software users, the address is technically between 111 and 177 Rimrock Lane, Madison Heights, VA.  I use 155, but make sure you use Madison Heights, VA and not Lynchburg, VA.  Don't forget your tick replellent!!!!

Porta Potty should be delivered on Friday afternoon, so if anyone is interested in camping there, Saturday night, or even Friday night, shoot me a PM with your phone number thru this site.

This property is located adjacent to Doug Komoroski's property on the other side of the creek.  Doug is the very likable son of the world famous RonKom of Wild Guzzi fame.

RonKom has been there and can testify as to the scenic value of the area and amiable nature of trials riders...... and even the fact that some of the riders are 10 or more years older than him.

Give it some thought.
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

oldbike54

Re: NGC-Trials date in Madison Heights, VA
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 08:47:05 AM »
  :thumb:

Dusty

Online SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 05:00:24 AM »
Reminder for you old guys like me.
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Online SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 06:15:07 AM »
Last bump before event. 

Hopefully Bulldog9, NCDan, and some locals from VA & NC at a minimum will be there.  Embarrassing videos of WG members (if available) will be sold to raise WG donation money!

Easy path to a new two wheeled addiction......

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 06:15:07 AM »

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here