Author Topic: luddite question - photobucket new ways  (Read 3582 times)

father guzzi obrian

luddite question - photobucket new ways
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:22:43 PM »
Hi,
I've used photobucket for years, no problems, I went to post some pics and found that while my photobucket account still existed, my hundreds of pics were gone. I still have them all, but when I uploaded them, and followed the directions to post to a forum, well now that I can post pics from photobucket, here is the dyno chart from the Lemans, this was at 2700ft elevation on a hot day and he expected to pick up several horsepower at lower elevations. It ran very strong and would easily pull 135+ on the speedo and was rock steady.  Hyperpro front springs really helped the handling. It was fully sorted.... Great bike, glad the motive unit went to John
Thanks

On Louie's dyno..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:08:02 PM by father guzzi obrian »

Offline jdgretz

• Gaggle Hero
  • Proud Owner of a Red Norge
Re: Re: luddite question - photobucket new ways
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 12:30:04 PM »
Not quite sure what to say about that as I can see the photo perfectly.

Jdg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2007 Norge Sophia The Fast Red One
1999 Honda Helix - Zippy
2008 Honda Goldwing

Offline johnr

• Gaggle Hero
Re: luddite question - photobucket new ways
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 01:02:41 PM »
I have been learning to hate photobucket since imageshack decided to change it's format. There must be a better free one out there.
New Zealand
2002 Ev tourer (Stalled again...)

father guzzi obrian

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
It did not show up in preview mode, guess I am truly simple
thanks,

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »

Online Mayor_of_BBQ

• Instagram: @Mayor_of_BBQ
  • Gaggle Hero
  • 'Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski'
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 02:07:20 PM »
Photobucket has got so full of ads & the mobile app crashes on me quite a bit.

I'd love to dump it & move on but I must have 500 pics in there I do not want to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chad (Shadrach) in Asheville NC
1979 LeMans CX-100 (battle axe)
2007 Breva 1100 (Sport 1200 tribute)

Offline leafman60

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »
I've used Photobucket for quite a while and I am currently a paid subscriber.  I have so many images stored that they have me trapped!

I don't know why they screwed with it a year or so ago but Photobucket is not as useful as it once was.

Is there an easy way to transfer images direct from one host site to another?

Offline rodekyll

• Gaggle Hero
  • Not my real name
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 02:19:39 PM »
I am using PB because I've got a crapload of photos up there.  I'll agree though that they have 'improved' it almost to the point of being unusable.

Oh -- and if you go to their site, be aware that it's infected with least least two malicious pop-ups.  One wants you to click it to "fix the windows7 error" -- like there's only one.  The other says your media player is out of date and to click here to do the update.  The first one is creepy at first blush.  The second notice looks less Nigerian, and the colors, shapes, and layout of the message mimics a legitimate product.  But if you really look at it the logo is wrong.  Don't open either of these. 

Offline fotoguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 03:03:23 PM »
I am using PB because I've got a crapload of photos up there.  I'll agree though that they have 'improved' it almost to the point of being unusable.

Oh -- and if you go to their site, be aware that it's infected with least least two malicious pop-ups.  One wants you to click it to "fix the windows7 error" -- like there's only one.  The other says your media player is out of date and to click here to do the update.  The first one is creepy at first blush.  The second notice looks less Nigerian, and the colors, shapes, and layout of the message mimics a legitimate product.  But if you really look at it the logo is wrong.  Don't open either of these. 
yep they infected me too.  Those pop up windows really piss me off.
I then re set Firefox and they're gone for ah
While but do return. If I open pb in safari , no pop ups but I keep safari cleared of cookies always.

Even if I clear cookies in Firefox, somehow it still signals the pop up window.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

father guzzi obrian

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 06:17:32 PM »
John,
I don't know how good your brakes are, I have the full brake system from the Lemans with radial MC if you need better stoppers, steel braided lines as well.  As for making it run, get a used PCIII for it, if it did not come with the engine, then Dynolink tune it. The older bikes did not have the O2 stuff and a simple PCIII will allow you to map each cylinder separately and set it and forget it.  I did the same setup on my 02 Cali at the same time, I have not tuned it in ~35K miles, it still runs perfect. Just adjust the valves and set your TPS as a baseline, and never worry about the PCIII mapping again after one dynolink session. to me this is much preferred over the PCV and autotune, and a lot cheaper (guzzi content)  I see no reason you cannot get better torque and almost as much bhp as the Lemans, actually, I think the LaFranconis with a good crossover are probably better flowing pipes than the mistrals I had on the Lemans. 
Cheers my friend,
Jon
Cheers,

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here