Author Topic: Camera content-do you have an LX5?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Aaron D.

• Gaggle Hero
Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« on: January 14, 2016, 06:33:34 AM »
I recently fixed my LUMIX LX5 to the point it no longer works. Long story made short, dust on the sensor, a camera more complex than the normal ones, and a camera that no longer takes photos.

Anyway, I replaced it. But I have some LX5 specific accessories available.

2 batteries, charger, wide-and tele- adapters, adaptor tube, macro adaptor and live viewfinder.

I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping-maybe you can make a donation to the forum directly but that's up to the person who wants them!

PM if you are interested.

Offline Daniel Kalal

• Gaggle Hero
  • Daytona, Stelvio [Kansas]
    • Trip Reports
Re: Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
I recently fixed my LUMIX LX5

I don't have a Lumix, but I've always thought the LX5 (and the LX7 that replaced it--or the Leica that looks just like it) was a nice camera.  Are you sticking with Lumix, or have you gone more mainstream for your compact (Canon,  Sony, etc.)?

Offline Aaron D.

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
I really wanted a viewfinder, and I was always afraid of breaking the one on the LX5-and the LX7 uses a different viewfinder accessory.

I like the looks of the LX100 but I'm shy of sensors that can't routinely be cleaned. The Sony A6000 was on sale with 2 lenses for considerably less, plus I have adapters to use my Leica LTM lenses.

So I'm shooting a Sony!

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here