General Category > General Discussion

Motorists Pull Over for Me!

(1/6) > >>

JeffOlson:
I have had my new white Norge for only a few weeks now, but already motorists are pulling over for me and stopping! I wonder why?  :+=copcar

In no case was I tailgating or flashing my lights. They must have felt guilty about something. Perhaps this is why new white Norges are not available in (for example) Canada.

Now I just need red and blue flashing lights, a gun, a badge, and a citation book. ;)

canuguzzi:
Don't worry, if you commute over the same route, the will know better next time. They do the same thing for riders on BMW RTPs so nothing new. I wouldn't count on this as some courtesy because there are some sled drivers who after seeing that you aren't a copper will remember next time and give you a squeeze.

Whatever you do, don't opt for some blue lights on front or anything red, eventually you'll be the one with the ticket.

JeffOlson:
^ Understood!

However, it is astoundingly nice to be noticed on a motorcycle for a change!

cj750:

For some reason I get a similar reaction when I'm out on my old KZ1000.

dilligaf:

--- Quote from: Norge Pilot on March 13, 2015, 03:59:34 PM ---Whatever you do, don't opt for some blue lights on front or anything red, eventually you'll be the one with the ticket.

--- End quote ---

Ya think?  :BEER:
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version