Author Topic: Nordkapp on a CT110  (Read 356 times)

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
Nordkapp on a CT110
« on: December 16, 2022, 05:52:20 AM »
Now it’s early days, but during a fairly well oiled conversation in Paris with a mate called Francois, he dropped the somewhat out of the blue desire to do another Nordkapp trip on a Honda Grom, departing from Paris.
Looks inviting doesn’t it ?

This venerable little beast should do it easily

I said that if he commits to it, I will ship my CT110 over to London and meet him in Calais in 2024.

Now here’s the thing….
I see so many guys here, say they would love to tour, but are becoming too old and are starting to encounter difficulty in handling a big tourer..
To that I say…
“Don’t then, take a small one…!”
I suggest that all the bikes be 110 Hondas for all the obvious reasons.
Now let’s be clear, I don’t need advice or opinions, but if you want to come for an arrival at Nordkapp at the Summer solstice in 2024, start planning and preparing…Now…!
You get your bike to London a couple of weeks before on June 8 or so and I will meet you there if you want to come.
No BS excuses, you CAN if you want to.
It’s about 3,600 km from Calais to Nordkapp, which is the same as my place to Cairns and that was just a warm up for around Australia which was 19,000 k.
I can answer any questions you have regarding setting a bike up for such a venture. It’ll make Itchy Boots look like a glamper….!

Are you interested…? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :clock:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 06:04:28 AM by Huzo »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here