Author Topic: How was your day  (Read 505883 times)

Online bmc5733946

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: How was your day
« Reply #2640 on: October 24, 2021, 05:37:46 PM »
Guzzisteve in our area diesel injector shops will clean and repair most any injector and have many of the expendable parts as well, might be worth checking.

Brian
1989 MILLE GT 
2004 BREVA 750     
1975  Convert

Offline guzzisteve

• Gaggle Hero
  • "Just Ride It"
« Reply #2641 on: October 24, 2021, 06:55:43 PM »
3 out of 6 have cracks, no leaks buy heat after they are off, got to wait bout 20min and runs no misfire. Was looking at rebuilt, just get new. Cheapest is Rock Auto for quality ones.
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"

Online bmc5733946

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #2642 on: October 25, 2021, 11:56:41 AM »
I have had injectors disassembled and inner parts and or outer housings and parts replaced by a diesel injector shop. They have repaired motorcycle and automotive as well as diesel equipment and truck injectors. I was stunned when they told me everything was available. I have mostly used them for Bosch electronic injectors in the last few years. YMMV

Brian
1989 MILLE GT 
2004 BREVA 750     
1975  Convert

Offline Muzz

• Gaggle Hero
  • On the backside of the planet.
« Reply #2643 on: October 25, 2021, 11:52:25 PM »
Have been away the last seven days on a "Guzzis Invade Tekapo" not-a-rally because the annual Tattley Rappet was cancelled (again) due to -.  Ten of us hired a large house down at Lake Tekapo where we rode, fished, ate , drank and had a wonderful time.  Weather treated us well and other than one almost breaking a throttle cable (we cobbled enough to get back to base and then cobbled up a replacement) there were no catastrophes.  A wonderful time had by all. :thumb:
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #2643 on: October 25, 2021, 11:52:25 PM »

Offline balvenie

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2644 on: October 26, 2021, 04:19:58 AM »
During my session this morning, my physiotherapist announced that she and her partner were going back to Germany for Christmas, after being more or less "trapped" in Oz for the last two Christmases. This lady has been a Godsend for me. She was the only physio out of twenty in the last 33 years, who could fix my back and I repeat, she was a Godsend. I can only thank her and wish her and Rupert well, as she misses her family and friends, as you might imagine. Obviously, it was the virus that made her a prisoner here and while that worked to my benefit, it had to end at the earliest opportunity. But as my wife remarked, "Maybe her biological clock is ticking". What a wise and insightful woman is my wife :grin: The prospect of children in the country of her birth would be a huge attraction.
But Anna is not deserting us absolutely. She is going to keep in touch with her patients. How's that!? :grin: Fair dinkum, she is the nicest person :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Oz
04 Cali
As ye practice, so do ye teach.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here