General Category > General Discussion

No Reserve BUELL on Bat...

(1/4) > >>

JJ:
First one I have seen here...up to $5,000 already with 6 days left to GO!! :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-buell-1125-cr/

Bpreynolds2:
I might as well go look at Instagram photos of bikes or just Google Image search for ones - they’re about as touchable as any bike that appears on BAT. 

JJ:

--- Quote from: Bpreynolds2 on January 23, 2022, 07:59:20 AM ---I might as well go look at Instagram photos of bikes or just Google Image search for ones - they’re about as touchable as any bike that appears on BAT.

--- End quote ---

Awhile ago, someone on this forum said they offered their BUELL for auction on BaT...and was rejected!! :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:  That's why I thought this was interesting.... :wink:

Another brand I have yet to see on listed on BaT is "Victory" (....just sayin') :wink:

John Croucher:
As a Buell owner, I have found that oem  parts are running out.  If you own or buy one, start hoarding repair parts.  Some parts are interchangeable wit h.d., some are UJM and some are unique.  It is the unique parts that are not available. 

Relative to othe motorcycle, very few of these bike were built.  Finding and keeping an all OEM bike is impossible.

fotoguzzi:

--- Quote from: John Croucher on January 23, 2022, 09:36:26 AM ---As a Buell owner, I have found that oem  parts are running out.  If you own or buy one, start hoarding repair parts.  Some parts are interchangeable wit h.d., some are UJM and some are unique.  It is the unique parts that are not available. 

Relative to othe motorcycle, very few of these bike were built.  Finding and keeping an all OEM bike is impossible.

--- End quote ---
St Paul Harley Davidson has parts for Buell.. I think they got all the factory parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version