Author Topic: MGNOC National Rally in NH 2021  (Read 21814 times)

Online Bulldog9

• Guzzi Hero
Re: MGNOC National Rally in NH 2021
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2021, 02:03:27 PM »
Well it looks like I'm definitely not going to be able to make this. I've already paid, so if someone is on the fence or didn't have the money I'm happy to give it to those who could benefit.
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2016 Stornello #742, 2008 1200 Sport
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT,  In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF (134K miles and going)

Offline kingoffleece

• SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
  • Guzzi Hero
  • Rated 5 STARS Motorcycle Consumer News
    • King of Fleece LLC SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2021, 03:44:01 PM »
Well, then, I'm drinking the bourbon I had reserved for you!  Good............... .and bad at the same time.
SplitWeight(tm) seat covers. A King of Fleece LLC product.

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2021, 04:23:51 PM »
Bummer Bulldog! 

I showed for Jury Duty yesterday.  I sat there while they're going through the potential jurors.  We break for lunch after we come back maybe 20 minutes later we get notified that we're dismissed and to report May 9th.  There might be a plea agreement.  We're still on till there is a formal agreement.   :tongue:   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Online Bulldog9

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »
Well, then, I'm drinking the bourbon I had reserved for you!  Good............... .and bad at the same time.

Yeah, it's just timing. Unfortunately I'm totally slammed at work through Saturday. I could launch on sunday, but I would be getting up too late for the rally.

As I put on ADV, I'm planning a 1 week trip starting the Monday after Father's Day. Plan is to head West into Virginia then up through Pennsylvania to New York and across New York to Connecticut and down to Bridgeport to catch the ferry to Long Island the following Saturday for my niece's high School graduation.

If I remember you were somewhere in upstate New York so if you're going to be around Monday or Tuesday save some of that bourbon for me.. I haven't talked to bill yet I'm thinking of linking up with him and heading up to another friend's house in Holidayberg Pennsylvania, then coudersport to see an army friend and up to the Erie or Buffalo area before I head east.

But on my ticket though, I can't remember who is running the event but if you want to put mine aside as a gift to someone please do or if anyone wants to claim mine it's up for the taking just send me a PM. Otherwise consider it a donation and I definitely want a T-shirt and bumper sticker or sticker if they're available :-)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 05:48:50 PM by Bulldog9 »
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2016 Stornello #742, 2008 1200 Sport
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT,  In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF (134K miles and going)

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2021, 06:35:05 PM »
Go through the thread the contact info is there for Randy.  He could probably convert the rally fee for tees.
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Offline egschade

• Guzzi Hero
  • You can also find me on mgnocnj.forumotion.com
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2021, 07:30:15 PM »
Just cleared post-- isolation. Doc says not to even consider a - for 90-120 days as my natural immunity will easily cover things. Also said that 'science' is still looking to understand if post-- people remain vulnerable and will even need a shot.

So many opinions but he said I'm clear for June and to have fun.
The elder Eric in NJ
2020 V85TT Adventure

Past Guzzis:
V7 III
Griso 1200SE
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline kingoffleece

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2021, 08:18:50 PM »
I'm in Buffalo.  Let me know.  Or, I can meet in the Southerntier near where I meet up with Mr. Hagon.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:20:01 PM by kingoffleece »

Offline gerryp

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »

Jim,

I'd be more than happy to fill in and resolve any consumption issues.

Enjoying my recent purchase of a bottle of Noah's Mill.

Gerry
2015 Guzzi V7 Stone - Gloss Red

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2021, 12:57:31 PM »
Bump

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2021, 02:15:38 PM »
Anyone else?

Offline kingoffleece

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2021, 03:33:23 PM »
Gerry, sounds good.  Warm up at Hamlin's before the event!  I'll be down a few days early to service the Jackal.  I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be available again for this after the past two years of conflicts!

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2021, 06:19:39 PM »
If you want to pre-order tees, don't hesitate!

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2021, 03:08:17 PM »
Latest info from Randy & Natalie.  People are pre-registering for the rally from all over the US.  The food and tees haven't been ordered yet.  Best to pre-register & order tees then.  All sizes and colors available.  Check the thread for the details.

One variable for me is the jury summons got pushed back to the end of May.   :embarrassed:  Another factor is that I know the Judge from previous work and she knows the programs that I worked on.  I can't give incorrect answers during voir dire.  Can you say "contempt of court"?   :tongue: 

Offline egschade

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2021, 06:53:38 AM »
If you want to pre-order tees, don't hesitate!

Can someone bump the t-shirt ordering info to the top of the list - having a little trouble finding it  :wink:
The elder Eric in NJ
2020 V85TT Adventure

Past Guzzis:
V7 III
Griso 1200SE
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline larrys

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2021, 08:14:05 AM »
One variable for me is the jury summons got pushed back to the end of May.   :embarrassed:  Another factor is that I know the Judge from previous work and she knows the programs that I worked on.  I can't give incorrect answers during voir dire.  Can you say "contempt of court"?   :tongue:

I would think that knowing the judge would get you excused. I got excused from a civil case because I knew one of the attorneys and the "expert witness".
Larry
'13 Monster 1100 EVO
'95 Cal 1100
'68 Bonneville

MGNOC 7248

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2021, 12:40:06 PM »
I know the Judge professionally.  Not personally. 

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2021, 12:48:53 PM »
Can someone bump the t-shirt ordering info to the top of the list - having a little trouble finding it  :wink:

Jun 17 to Jun 20, 2021
49TH MGNOC NATIONAL RALLY
IN COOPERATION WITH NORTHEAST MGNOC REPS CELEBRATING MOTO GUZZI'S 100TH YEAR. Cheshire Fairgrounds, 247 Monadnock Highway, Swanzey, New Hampshire 03446 (Next town south of Keene, New Hampshire). Area hotels: Best Western Plus, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn by Wyndham. Arrangements being made for the Moto Guzzi demo fleet to be at the rally. $75 per person to include: * Three nights camping (limited RV hookups are extra, pre-approval with Cheshire Fairgrounds), * Three dinners - Thursday, Friday and Saturday, * Coffee, water, iced tea, lemonade and or soft drinks. Pre-registration is encouraged for planning purposes, more information to follow. Checks made payable to: Randy T, 17 Boston Place, Swanzey/Keene, New Hampshire 03431, rt@ne.rr.com, 603-355-9373. Mark your calendar... Let's have FUN in 2021. P.S. Make the trip to the 49th MGNOC NATIONAL RALLY in Swanzey, New Hampshire and Moto Guzzi's 100th year celebration. The camaraderie of Guzzisti and having that many Moto Guzzis in one place makes it worth the journey. We'll have the same caterer from 2015, quality food and great taste. I've seen the menu...mmm! We'll have Moto Guzzi dealer Hamlin Cycles on site to help with questions on maintenance issues and to offer help where they can. There'll be three different rally shirt colors, including short and long sleeves. There'll also be a couple of goodies (while they last) in your registration/rally bag... just for the FUN of it! Let's have FUN in 2021! *SHAVE the DAY* There will be a professional barber at the rally to shave off (or trim) your beard...for all to see! He's even bringing his own barber chair. The New Hampshire MGNOC Rep. (me) will be shaving his beard off! Donations will go to: St. JUDE Children's Research Hospital. Please pre-register for the rally if you can and order T-shirts at the same time. Pre-registration will help us and your T-shirt order will help you. Three different colors: * Navy Blue, * Athletic Heather (grey), and * Safety Green. Short sleeve: $15 each, Long sleeve: $20 each. Let's have some 'RALLY' Fun in 2021!

2021 MGNOC National New Hampshire Rally Flyer

Read the bottom.  Sorry, I can't order for you.   :grin: :grin: :grin:  None have been ordered yet.

Offline egschade

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2021, 05:43:42 PM »
Thanks Tom! Will get a T-Shirt order of to Randy shortly...
The elder Eric in NJ
2020 V85TT Adventure

Past Guzzis:
V7 III
Griso 1200SE
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2021, 05:50:45 PM »
Hope to see you there too.

Offline gerryp

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2021, 11:29:26 AM »

BGreetings,

I just verified my booking at the Bridges Inn B&B in Swanzey.  Looks like there are two other couples staying there beside me.

There is one more room available if anyone is interested.

The Bridges Inn at Whitcomb House
An Historic Bed & Breakfast • 27 Main Street, Swanzey, New Hampshire 03446
(603) 357-6624 • e-mail: innkeeper@bridgesinn.net
Blog: www.bridgesinn.blog spot.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/bridgesinn

Regards,

Gerry

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #260 on: May 01, 2021, 04:27:59 PM »
Got my 2nd shot.   :boozing:

Offline Dirk_S

• www.dirkshearer.com
  • Guzzi Mentor
  • Doodler of doodles
    • www.DirkShearer.com
« Reply #261 on: May 01, 2021, 04:30:23 PM »
Got my 2nd shot.   :boozing:

Getting mine in T-minus 01:00:00
Current: ‘16 Guzzi V7 II Stone

Previous: ‘15 Ural Gear Up, ‘77 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘78 Honda CX500S, ‘80 Honda CX500D, ‘11 Suzuki TU250X

Offline jrt

• Guzzi Mentor
« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2021, 08:50:37 PM »
I'm in.  Sent my check on Friday.  Of course, I forgot to order a t-shirt, so I will send that in on Monday. 
I can bring some Provell cheese from STL.  Just kidding- I wouldn't do that to anyone.
jrt
L-720
1973 Eldorado
2003 Yardbird (1100 hydro)

Offline Cam3512

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2021, 09:15:09 PM »
There will also be a Guzzi bike show, probably Saturday afternoon before dinner.  So ride ‘em, don’t hide ‘em and possibly ride away with a cool trophy.

Cam
Cam - NJ Rep MGNOC
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

Offline Roebling3

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2021, 07:21:06 PM »
Cam!! Nice to hear from you. I'll bring a Taylor Pork Roll. There's bound to be an open fire some where. I'll be trailering something light weight. 

You likely have plans, but keep in mind: I/m about 110 mi. closer w/your own suite both ways. Guaranteed pork roll & eggs.  Cripes, it will be great to see you.

I'm already 7wx after my 2nd shot. Sometimes it pays to be in the 8th round.  Be careful out there.  R3~

Online ccoli

• Guzzi Hero
  • What? Me Worry?
« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2021, 07:59:31 PM »
Judi and I have decided to bring the "heavy camp". ie the truck and trailer. Been fully vaccinationed since St. Patrick's day. Hoping to spend some time riding afterwards to the Capes, Ann and Cod. Got to get some miles in Rhode Island as I will then have ridden a Moto Guzzi in all 50 states.
Wisconsin MGNOC Rep
03 EVT/EML hack, 93 SPIII, 3-78 Robins, 75 T3, 74 Eldo, 32 Sport15, Ambo custom.

Offline Tom

• Guzzi Hero
Re: MGNOC National Rally in NH 2021Yeah
« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2021, 09:54:33 PM »
Yeah.....yeah....ye ah........tell Judy,  I said Aloha.   :grin:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 12:50:28 PM by Tom »

Offline Cam3512

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #267 on: May 03, 2021, 06:53:01 AM »
Thanks Bud, but I should be good.  Heading to Brattleboro on Wednesday for overnight, then the rally site Thursday morning to help out.  Looking forward to catching up, and I will never turn down some pork roll!

Cam
Cam - NJ Rep MGNOC
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

Offline gerryp

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2021, 11:38:00 AM »
Thanks Bud, but I should be good.  Heading to Brattleboro on Wednesday for overnight, then the rally site Thursday morning to help out.  Looking forward to catching up, and I will never turn down some pork roll!

Cam

Cam,

Are you camping out or living large?

I get into my B&B some time Wed Afternoon.   See  you Thursday morning just like last time.

Gerry

Offline kingoffleece

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2021, 04:37:31 PM »
Well, I'm out.  tried to postpone another knee operation until after the event but it's just not gonna happen that way.  Get the knife June 3-no way I'll be ready for a ride to NH.
UGH!

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here