General Category > General Discussion

Fly/Ride California T3 in Italy

<< < (3/3)

pebra:
Meny thanks for a great "my new bike" story!
And I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Lorenzo!

Would have been fun meeting you and the bike in Mandello in September (I hope to make it there), but I understand your choice.

Anomaly:

--- Quote from: Huzo on July 09, 2022, 04:39:34 AM ---Do you have undercover parking for my Norge..?
Just near the punching bag might be symbolic… :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---
That's a sail bag containing a sail for the boat I built for day-sailing off the beach. But, yes, the garage has room for another Guzzi.  :grin:

Anomaly:

--- Quote from: pebra on July 09, 2022, 09:28:14 AM ---Meny thanks for a great "my new bike" story!
And I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Lorenzo!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the compliment. I have posted a tribute to Lorenzo in a new thread "One man's affair..."

Anomaly:

--- Quote from: Dave Swanson on July 05, 2022, 08:35:13 AM ---I am glad the T3 California is home in the garage.  You are a member of an elite club!  If you are on FB you should post on the Moto Guzzi 850 T3 e 850 T3 California page. 

What a wonderful purchase experience!  The best I have read about!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dave. I suspect I'll have many questions for you... Thanks for the tip about the Facebook pages, I'll look into those.

Scout63:
You never found that bike Anomaly. It found you.  I’ve been tracing your route on Maps. What a trip and what old school cool in its native environment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version