General Category > General Discussion

Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !

<< < (684/724) > >>

TurcoLoco:
Hello,

I thought I went thru registering and introducing myself to a few MG forums but I guess I missed the introduction part on this one!
Anyhow, I bought a 2017 Stelvio in early 2019, had the 600-mile service done, removed CA canister couple of years back. Installed Fuel Optimisers (02 sensor hack).
I have been doing the fluid flushes myself using good stuff and the bike has been running great.

:thumb:

Gustav:
Hello, this is my introduction. Screen name is Gustav, that is the poodles name, My name is Paul. Recently bought a 2007 Nevada Classic, which is having starting issues, as I've read some of these "modern bikes" have. Hope to get it fixed soon. Re-tired, now part-time staff at church. Age is 70, still  with original wife. Have wanted a Guzzi for the past 45 years, figured now or never. Life is good, thank you all for having me. Paul

guzzisteve:
Hey Paul, I used to go to Dale's in Rock Island pretty often in the 80's when I farmed south of DeKalb, IL

Gustav:
   Thanks Steve. Yes sir, I remember Dale's Ducati, a true Ma & Pa shop. Every time I'm in R.I., I think about Dale and his family. Paul

faber75:
Hi everyone, I'm fabio from Italy, I am a CAD designer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version