Author Topic: revzilla ... pants ... moto guzzi picture...  (Read 1033 times)

Offline arveno

• Gaggle Hero
    • ddleathers.com
revzilla ... pants ... moto guzzi picture...
« on: October 11, 2018, 06:39:52 AM »
looking at revzilla website :

riding gear

pants

scroll down and i see a moto guzzi..... :boozing: i am not drunk...yet .. everyone else sees it ?

have a nice day

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
Re: revzilla ... pants ... moto guzzi picture...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:16:38 AM »
829 entries on Riding Pants but no Moto Guzzi for me .....

Revzilla is an EXCELLENT place to buy whatever kind of motorcycle gear you might like.   Great customer service, easy return policies, women to talk to your woman about "fit" ... I don't go anywhere else (except Aerostich) on-line for gear any more.   If I can't get it locally, Revzilla's got it ....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline rdbandkab

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 08:35:23 AM »

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 09:39:56 AM »

Revzilla is an EXCELLENT place to buy whatever kind of motorcycle gear you might like.   Great customer service, easy return policies, women to talk to your woman about "fit" ... I don't go anywhere else (except Aerostich) on-line for gear any more.   If I can't get it locally, Revzilla's got it ....

Lannis

Believe me, I tried to buy a helmet locally a couple of years ago, but nobody had anything I was looking for. I talked to a guy at 'Zilla, and tried one. Didn't work. Sent it back and tried another. Didn't work either. Tried another, and it was close. Traded cheek pads. Success.
Of course I was very careful to make sure the stuff I sent back couldn't be told from new.
Again.. I tried to buy locally on my latest purchase. No cigar.
 I bought some Forma adventure boots on the advice of denizens here. They fit perfectly, as advertised.. with a bigger than normal toe box. Unfortunately, they came up too high on my stubby legs, and interfered with ankle movement on the brake and shifter. Tried unhooking the top buckle, and it was ok. Instantly got a RMA from Zilla and ordered the shorter ones.
They'll be here in a couple of days, no charge for return. The guy said they normally charge $7.45 for return shipping, but since I was ordering different ones, he'd cover that. Hard to beat..
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 09:39:56 AM »

Online twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »

Lannis

And they will price match any reputable vendor if you want to earn your Revzilla dollars. 

I will buy from motorcyclegear.com because I have been buying from them when they were newenough.com which was long before Revzilla came along.
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Offline Warren Rhen

• Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 01:15:55 AM »
Several years ago after buying 3 helmets in a year and not being happy with any of them after riding for over an hour. I walked into revzilla and explained my dilemma. He took one look at my head and recommended a helmet. I wanted to buy one that was more expensive and he said he'd sell it to me but I wouldn't be as happy with it. I'm still wearing the one he recommended to me and I buy everything I can from Revzilla. Great people
Cheers,
Warren
16 Piaggio BV 350
86 Citroen 2CV6 Dolly
18 Dodge Charger R/T

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here