Author Topic: Yet Another Motomag; Know It?  (Read 2782 times)

Bill Hagan

Yet Another Motomag; Know It?
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:09 AM »
Went down while ago to warm up the Moto Grappa for another day of slogging with tools and beer, and, of course, more expertly with the latter.  ;)  :BEER:

So, as I wait for 42F to get to 50F -- my wimpy minimum temp for "working"  ::) -- I searched here to see if anyone had previously mentioned this mag I saw on a local grocery (Martin's, travman, by your place).  Saw no reference to it, but if I missed it, apologies for yet another meaningless post!

So ... anyone else seen (or subscribe to) this one: "Motorcycle: Rides & Culture" http://www.roadbikemag.com/home/

Appears that -- based on its url -- it morphed from another incarnation, which I think was pretty much cruiser-focused, and "culture" is a cousin to "lifestyle."

Still, looked nice enough in a quick look at the store, seemed broader than do/doo/dew rags and tats, and the subscription is cheap enough.  Yeah, I know, "they're all alike, interested only in numbers and 'smack downs," etc.  I may give it a try, figuring at <$15, if I err, I've only missed out on a case of the local official litter, Bud Lite.   ;D

OK, down to see if I can putz without a parka.  :D

Bill

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here