General Category > General Discussion

Honda Hurricane 1000?

(1/12) > >>

bpreynolds:
I have recently been scoping many older sport tourers to add to the garage. My idea is to get something as a specifically solo mount for me that would allow me to munch many miles while still keeping a smile on my face and a song in me heart. I’m about 140lbs wet and in order to do the latter, the bike would need to be smaller than the larger sport tourers like the FJR and such which for me and my size, I’ve just found too heavy. Gimme a break, I’m puny.

I’ve looked mostly at Triumph Sprints but I’ve long entertained a lingering fancy with Honda’s CBR 1000F (Hurricane). Anyone here have any experience with these and can report?

krglorioso:
You need a smaller garage.

bpreynolds:

--- Quote from: krglorioso on December 29, 2014, 10:20:13 AM ---You need a smaller garage.

--- End quote ---
  ;D Or an attitude adjustment.  As my wife often asks, “Why can’t you just be happy with the ones you have?” and I always respond “But I am happy with the ones I have. I’d be happier even with another one beside them.”

mgmark:
Nice bike; big, heavy, fast.
You could also look at the VFR800. Nice bike also, not as large or heavy, goes fast, goes far, comfortable.

andrewdonald1:

--- Quote from: mgmark on December 29, 2014, 10:37:29 AM ---Nice bike; big, heavy, fast.
You could also look at the VFR800. Nice bike also, not as large or heavy, goes fast, goes far, comfortable.

--- End quote ---

:+1 :+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version