General Category > General Discussion

calis, educate me please.

(1/4) > >>

crc:
2001 cali, black and chrome tank, would that have tubless rims? or steel chromed? 2002 ev, what rims would it have? 02 was the first hydro wasn't it? how do I check the recalls been done? im adding to the wheel estate 8)

johnr:

--- Quote from: crc on January 22, 2015, 12:34:39 AM ---2001 cali, black and chrome tank, would that have tubless rims? or steel chromed? 2002 ev, what rims would it have? 02 was the first hydro wasn't it? how do I check the recalls been done? im adding to the wheel estate 8)

--- End quote ---

Not sure what 2001 has but 2002 is tubeless and has the clever rims where the spoke ends come to the outside of the rim. Don't know why they did not continue with that.

To check that the recall has been done you need to lift a rocker cover and look at the top of the rocker arms. If it has the ordinary nut adjuster and the top of the adjustable bit looks as if it's been broken off, the recall has been done.

I'd be very surprised if you found a hydro with no recall done that is still running.

rodekyll:
The details depend on the model.

fotoguzzi:
All EV's have tubeless rims (2different styles).. Jackal and Stone had tube type.

Kev m:
I think hydro was 03-04 in US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version