Author Topic: Has anyone installed Center Stand, High Exhaust, and Side Bag Rack to a v7 iii?  (Read 552 times)

Offline Rapier

• New Egg
Long term for my bike I want to have the Center Stand (2S000913), Arrow Full System (2S000897), and the Side Bag Bracket (2S000887) installed.

I know the Centerstand lever would be more exposed since there would be no muffler. I know I would not be able to put a bag on the right (but I want one for the left). That being said has anyone done this?

Thoughts / comments?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:28:10 AM by Rapier »
Rapier
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
2018 Moto Guzzi V7 iii Rough
2017 Yamaha XSR900

Offline Sykestone8886

• Gosling
I have no experience with the centerstand. On my stornello I installed Hepco Becker 23 litre soft oval bag with C Bow mount,durable and easy install
54HDFL  73HDFLH. 85HDFLT. 73suzukiTS 250 76hHONDA cb360

Offline Rapier

• New Egg
That is a good suggestion, and based on that I did some digging.
Anyone know if I replace the exhaust would the Hepco & Becker Center Stand for the Moto Guzzi V7II Scrambler & Stornello (MM505.5480001) be the correct part to use?
Rapier
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
2018 Moto Guzzi V7 iii Rough
2017 Yamaha XSR900

Offline kfz

• Gosling
Installed a Helpko Centre Stand in V7II and to be blunt it was awfull. To say it was badly made is an understatment. the stops didnt line up, it was twisted and it was unsafe as the bike didnt sit back enough on the stand.

Took it up with Gutsibits (who where great and handled it extremely well!), in the end we took a grinder to fit.  Gutsibits removed them from sale in the end.  Not sure if they are back now. QC seemed very bad.

Why the hell doesnt the bike come with one.

Kev 

Wildguzzi.com

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here