Author Topic: After 1-year- Gooseless, New Guzzi on the Way  (Read 9652 times)

ponti33602

Re: After 1-year- Gooseless, New Guzzi on the Way
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 04:46:57 AM »
That 400f got me to thinking. 

it's amazing the number of Honda engines and bikes they build.  Some for many years and some for a limited run.  Most of them reliable and top performers:  singles, parallel twins, V twins (transverse and longitudinal), many inline 4s, V4s, V5s, flats 4s, flat 6s, inline 6s, Inline 5s, Pushrod, OHC, DOHC, Vtec, pneumatic vales, oval piston and 8v, two stroke, four strokes.

and that's just motorcycles.  It's mind boggling.

so far as I know, no triples.  Yamaha and Triumph have those.  No desmos.

Had a Kawasaki 400 2-stroke triple in high school. Quick little bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Canada72

• New Egg
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 06:53:49 AM »
Great looking bike, Bob.  I like the look of the two-up seat far better than the stock version, with the numbers, but that is a personal preference.  Find a cool set of mirrors to replace the OEM Mickey Mouse styled ones and it will be aesthetically perfect.

Cheers!

ponti33602

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 08:59:27 AM »
Great looking bike, Bob.  I like the look of the two-up seat far better than the stock version, with the numbers, but that is a personal preference.  Find a cool set of mirrors to replace the OEM Mickey Mouse styled ones and it will be aesthetically perfect.

Cheers!

Thx. Had CRG's on my V11 Sport. Liked them and will flip them soon. The solo seat is packed away for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here