Author Topic: V7 850 Centenario/Stone instruments  (Read 334 times)

Offline Kildareman

• Hatchling
V7 850 Centenario/Stone instruments
« on: December 17, 2022, 12:44:36 PM »
Originally I thought the offset instrument pod was quirky and cool. Then it started to mess with my head.  Then GTM made a centering bracket.

As a reminder:

Before:

After:

I didn't reuse MG's securing bolts as the heads had burred taking them off - The nut on the under side needs to be removed first as the mounting points are also threaded so the nut is just extra security.

Looks way better now being semetrical and there's room infront so no issues with the Guzzi screen.

I also mounted the bracket on top rather than below the top yoke. Personal preference
V7 850 Centenario

Offline Enzo Toma

• Hatchling
Re: V7 850 Centenario/Stone instruments
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 01:06:30 PM »
Looks nice! I had originally planned on doing this to my V7 850, but I ended up mounting a Garmin GPS on the right side so the left offset instruments worked out.

Offline Ramsaye

• New Egg
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 07:56:00 AM »
I like the offset, but i have added a ball mount in place of the right hand bolt so i can mount a navi device or camera easily.

Offline Kildareman

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 01:12:44 PM »
I like the offset, but i have added a ball mount in place of the right hand bolt so i can mount a navi device or camera easily.

Nice. Didn't think of doing that. I have a Beeline as well. However I much prefer the instrument pod in it's new home.  Thanks Todd.
V7 850 Centenario

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 01:12:44 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here