Author Topic: The UFO Thread  (Read 18843 times)

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
Re: The UFO Thread
« Reply #660 on: April 16, 2021, 05:31:05 PM »
 Any of you Okies know about the "Lion" hunt on Grand Lake circa 1968 . Yeah , a couple of local LEO's with the help of some boys who owned a stuffed lion organized a Lion hunt after one of them called in a siting near Ketchum . A couple of state troopers , animal control , and a few deputies surrounded this creature , shot it at least twice with a tranq dart , the retired trooper who told me the story said they couldn't figure out why it wouldn't fall over . It took maybe an hour to organize and execute the plan to tranquilize and capture the stuffed creature .

Dusty
We should probably look to the Mayans for advice on how to deal with shortages of gasoline and TP . Those folks had chronic shortages of both.

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #661 on: April 16, 2021, 05:57:24 PM »
What was confirmed , that some sailors had some video ? John , you worked with these folks for what , almost 30 years , do you seriously 100% trust that none of them would pull a hoax ?

Dusty

You're misstating what's being reported.  If the US Navy or the DoD reports something, it's an official source.  So if you're saying the US Govt is lying, not just individuals as you assert, then I'd like to know why.  You're making it out like it's a few hoaxers, that clearly isn't what's happening.

This is another in the series of the DOD, US Navy and witnesses going on the record reporting this, backed up with photography, video and radar images.  Quite an elaborate hoax with so many reporting it and "official" confirmation.  And still, "why" would they?
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #662 on: April 16, 2021, 06:03:02 PM »
Interesting. What I saw in Mouser that day was a sphere. It "appeared" to take evasive action when I dived on it, guns blazing.. :grin:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

02 Scura RC
87 AeroLario
79 G5
95 Skorpion tour

I think senility is going to be a fairly smooth transition for me..

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2021, 06:32:02 PM »
You're misstating what's being reported.  If the US Navy or the DoD reports something, it's an official source.  So if you're saying the US Govt is lying, not just individuals as you assert, then I'd like to know why.  You're making it out like it's a few hoaxers, that clearly isn't what's happening.

This is another in the series of the DOD, US Navy and witnesses going on the record reporting this, backed up with photography, video and radar images.  Quite an elaborate hoax with so many reporting it and "official" confirmation.  And still, "why" would they?

The question is , what is the DoD reporting , that they have some fuzzy videos supplied by sailors , or that these are verified as real videos taken by verified sources? Everything I can find only supports the idea that these are the first. Sorry John , until an actual official from the Govt stands behind a podium and verifies these videos as real official evidence of UFO's I remain very skeptical . Hell , the videos so far aren't any better than all of the videos from the last 20 years , just some fuzzy images of ...well , something .

here is a question , why do the objects always act in an erratic fashion , darting off in some direction at a high rate of speed , are the operators drunk?

Dusty
We should probably look to the Mayans for advice on how to deal with shortages of gasoline and TP . Those folks had chronic shortages of both.

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2021, 06:32:02 PM »

Online Ncdan

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #664 on: April 16, 2021, 07:41:43 PM »
Iím not saying I totally believe or donít at this point. I understand the Physics behind the subject. However that being said. Itís obvious to me that these people reporting this incident are not a bunch of drunken sailors, they are military government officials who are in charge of protecting this nation. Therefore I do put weight on their take on this. I think it time for the government  to come clean on what they really know and can be proven once and for all if itís some type of military machine they say itís government experiment  and none of the nationís business at this point. Itís time for the truth one way or another.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:35:28 PM by Ncdan »

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #665 on: April 16, 2021, 07:47:37 PM »
 Dunno , are we really ready to learn we are being visited by drunk teenagers from a civilization that had FTL ships ?

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #666 on: April 16, 2021, 08:04:33 PM »
The question is , what is the DoD reporting , that they have some fuzzy videos supplied by sailors , or that these are verified as real videos taken by verified sources? Everything I can find only supports the idea that these are the first. Sorry John , until an actual official from the Govt stands behind a podium and verifies these videos as real official evidence of UFO's I remain very skeptical . Hell , the videos so far aren't any better than all of the videos from the last 20 years , just some fuzzy images of ...well , something .

here is a question , why do the objects always act in an erratic fashion , darting off in some direction at a high rate of speed , are the operators drunk?

Dusty

Obviously you didn't read any of the news stories, particularity the latest one.    All that you're asking about has been reported.   Govt officials have been on the record.

Pentagon Confirms Leaked Photos, Video Of Unidentified Flying Objects
A series of blinking, pyramid-shaped ďunidentified aerial phenomenaĒ were filmed by a Navy pilot over a U.S. destroyer off the coast of San Diego.

I have no comment about drunk aliens.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
    • Carolina Sculpture Studio
« Reply #667 on: April 16, 2021, 08:17:50 PM »
Obviously you didn't read any of the news stories, particularity the latest one.    All that you're asking about has been reported.   Govt officials have been on the record.

Pentagon Confirms Leaked Photos, Video Of Unidentified Flying Objects
A series of blinking, pyramid-shaped ďunidentified aerial phenomenaĒ were filmed by a Navy pilot over a U.S. destroyer off the coast of San Diego.

I have no comment about drunk aliens.

I've gotta score this point to Dusty.  The quote says Pentagon confirms leaked photos, video of unidentified flying object, filmed by a navy pilot...  According to the quote, That's all they confirmed- photos of ??? Unidentified flying object filmed by a pilot. 

But Dusty does raise a good point about drunk alien teenagers, which may explain why they're always flying erratically and are always blurry.    Maybe it's just a Freudian slip on his part or maybe he knows more than he's willing to admit and is trying to draw out more info from the rest of us,,,?
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/
Carolina Sculpture Studio Channel on YouTube-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSYaYdis55gE-vqifzjA6A

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #668 on: April 17, 2021, 08:57:48 AM »
I've gotta score this point to Dusty.  The quote says Pentagon confirms leaked photos, video of unidentified flying object, filmed by a navy pilot...  According to the quote, That's all they confirmed- photos of ??? Unidentified flying object filmed by a pilot. 

yeah, but Dusty is getting paid by the Intergalactic Men in Black Association (IMIBA) and is using a Quantum Mechanics computer that processes electrons at light speed.  He's a professional, everyone else here is an amateur.  Not really a fair contest......
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #669 on: April 17, 2021, 09:58:04 AM »
 ^^^ :laugh:

Here's the thing , man has this amazing ability to create conspiracies . Usually a much more mundane explanation is closer to the truth , reading the "official" release statements regarding these videos as they are actually written tells a much different story than "we have the proof of aliens visiting us" all the release says is the videos exist . Lots of hoaxes have been perpetrated over the years , the famous pictures of aerial dogfights over France I mentioned before , the faked pictures from Gulf Shores Alabama , the Heavener Runestones . Hell , we know the actual truth about these things , and yet people continue promulgating the fake story . Fun , well OK , I guess , ask Shorty about the guy at the Okie telling us about how Bigfoot had tried to overturn his sister's travel trailer while she was camped in the very park we were camped in  :shocked: Shorty was trying to hide behind me to get away from that guy  :laugh:

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #670 on: April 17, 2021, 10:57:32 AM »
^^^ :laugh:

Here's the thing , man has this amazing ability to create conspiracies . Usually a much more mundane explanation is closer to the truth , reading the "official" release statements regarding these videos as they are actually written tells a much different story than "we have the proof of aliens visiting us" all the release says is the videos exist . Lots of hoaxes have been perpetrated over the years , the famous pictures of aerial dogfights over France I mentioned before , the faked pictures from Gulf Shores Alabama , the Heavener Runestones . Hell , we know the actual truth about these things , and yet people continue promulgating the fake story . Fun , well OK , I guess , ask Shorty about the guy at the Okie telling us about how Bigfoot had tried to overturn his sister's travel trailer while she was camped in the very park we were camped in  :shocked: Shorty was trying to hide behind me to get away from that guy  :laugh:

Dusty

OK, no disagreement with that.  That's certainly the consensus here, I don't think anyone said that it's proof of aliens.  But there is evidence of UFOs that can't be explained away by rote debunking and ignoring the news.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:01:55 AM by LowRyter »
John L 

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #671 on: April 17, 2021, 12:04:15 PM »
 Look , no one would be more excited to learn we have and are being visited , a matter transformer and a replicator would be truly cool and useful devices to have . But some blurry videos aren't really proof of anything but the existence of some blurry videos . How many fakes have been uncovered, remember , this has been going on for years , why would we start believing these new blurry videos ?

If an actual scientist or engineer , or even someone not trying to sell us something stands up behind a lectern and says "Ladies and gentleman , we have actual evidence of alien or simply unknown flying vehicles that can do some crazy stuff we previously did not comprehend , and here is physical proof of said flying objects" ...well cool . Hell , I'll settle for an alien named Garynixonbartmarkel williegdavidson that resembles a giant beating heart materializing from thin air as proof .

Dusty

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
« Reply #672 on: April 17, 2021, 12:42:18 PM »
That's why the Roswell book I've mentioned is a point of reference for me.  It doesn't definitively say what happened , but seems to document a reasonably extensive series of unexplained events that apparently did happen with notable continuity over many persons over large distance.  It also rules out a number of the more plausible alternate explanations, including other very comparable similar situations that were managed very differently by the same authorities.  What makes the events different?

People love to make things up and play games.  I completely agree with that. But I can easily picture my father or grandfather, finding a pasture full of trash and being ripped out having to solve the problem.   Farmers don't have time or money for that.  It was a big enough problem cleaning up the pasture below the barn after one of regular car wrecks.   Btdt more than once. I would expect ranchers hours out of town in the desert are probably the same.  No time for games. 

So if nothing happened in Roswell, there would not have been any changes in records or people unwilling to speak openly.  if something mundane or terrestrial happened, you would think that by now they would have clearly examined or released the complete information.  No reason to keep it quiet.  If something monumental in terms of technological advance occurred, it would be in use by now by us or our enemies if it was produced by man.  So far, there's no claim or evidence to that being the case.

I have no proof.  I only know there's a lot more that I don't know than do know.  I'm waiting to learn more and hoping I'm smart enough to learn it.
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #673 on: April 17, 2021, 12:51:35 PM »
 The debris at Roswell was from a crashed early style spy satellite put aloft by a balloon . The confusion came because it was classified at the time so the military claimed it was a weather measuring device of some kind . Just like every other case , one "sighting" triggered a series of sightings . Once again , the mundane explanation is actually plausible , but those who want to believe won't accept it , not sexy enough .

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #674 on: April 17, 2021, 01:06:17 PM »
Look , no one would be more excited to learn we have and are being visited , a matter transformer and a replicator would be truly cool and useful devices to have . But some blurry videos aren't really proof of anything but the existence of some blurry videos . How many fakes have been uncovered, remember , this has been going on for years , why would we start believing these new blurry videos ?

If an actual scientist or engineer , or even someone not trying to sell us something stands up behind a lectern and says "Ladies and gentleman , we have actual evidence of alien or simply unknown flying vehicles that can do some crazy stuff we previously did not comprehend , and here is physical proof of said flying objects" ...well cool . Hell , I'll settle for an alien named Garynixonbartmarkel williegdavidson that resembles a giant beating heart materializing from thin air as proof .

Dusty

As I said many times there is no disagreement.  I'm not sure why you keep beating that dead horse.
John L 

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #675 on: April 17, 2021, 01:08:26 PM »
The debris at Roswell was from a crashed early style spy satellite put aloft by a balloon . The confusion came because it was classified at the time so the military claimed it was a weather measuring device of some kind . Just like every other case , one "sighting" triggered a series of sightings . Once again , the mundane explanation is actually plausible , but those who want to believe won't accept it , not sexy enough .

Dusty

A dubious explanation since balloons are sacrificial by design and denied by first hand witnesses. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:10:02 PM by LowRyter »
John L 

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #676 on: April 17, 2021, 01:17:10 PM »
A dubious explanation since balloons are sacrificial by design and denied by first hand witnesses.

The farmer who found it ?

Some of the Shuttle Columbia landed on my old piece of land just outside of Nacogdoches , the guy who purchased the land from us was still alive and living there at the time , he called and said he had found some alien space junk out behind the house , about an hour later someone from the Gubmint showed up and said "don't touch it" . Too late  :laugh:

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #677 on: April 17, 2021, 02:57:10 PM »
The farmer who found it ?

*********************  :laugh:

Dusty

No, the Intelligence Officer (Army Major) and members of the recovery team.  In fact, the Wing Commander too (Army 07), until it was retracted.  As well as civilian witnesses.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 02:59:22 PM by LowRyter »
John L 

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
« Reply #678 on: April 17, 2021, 03:25:03 PM »

Dusty

The Raywin (sp?) target balloon explanation didn't make sense.  Marcell, the initial officer involved, had full classified clearance for atomic bomb-level operations & information as well as advanced materials training and he supposedly couldn't identify the materials or likely application/source.  With his specific training, identifying the materials should have been straightforward even if he didn't know the specific application or use.  Why he would have been denied knowledge of a spy satellite program when he was already privy to advanced rocketry operations (white sands, etc) also doesn't make sense.  he must have been lying to say he carried materials into a room, showed them to the general, was briefly taken out of the room and then found different materials replacing what he brought when he returned to the room for the photo op.  Presenting him as a liar and fool is an easy way around an undesireable situation.

Description of the material qualities had siginficant differences vs contemporary known materials.  Duraluminum was in limited manufacture then, but was physically fragile in comparison to described qualities of the thin metal reportedly found on site.  Even now in 2021, I would like to see sheetmetal as thin as newsprint that cannot be marked or dented with a 13lb sledgehammer, couldn't be bent with a 6 ton military transport truck or that could not be melted or cut with a torch. 

The book covers a lot of these obvious answers, reasons, explanations and inconsistencies without rash determinations and conclusions.  It's not the typical "I seen um!" abduction stories Blurry video type stuff.  The most consistent theme thought the entire Roswell situation is that the military shut people up and made or compelled them to adhere to full secrecy.  If it was no big deal, theres no reason for that.  They didnt tell Marcell it was classified beyond his clearance and he didn't need to know any more.  They told him to forget about it and to never discuss it. 

A number of very significant classified programs since then have been fully declassifed.  If it was a highly classified early satellite program, I cannot imagine it would remain so sensitive technologically that it would still be classified or wholly unexplained 70+ yrs later.  Hard to believe whatever they had on board wouldn't be essentially irrelevant technology by now compared to a modern iPhone or similar or that the special metals described would not be in known use by now somewhere.

They also discuss a weather balloon that crashed in Circleville Ohio at the same time as Roswell.  Nobody cared beyond the basic reporting.  No military cordon. No clean up.  Supposedly the family that found it kept it in a silo for 12 after finding & reporting it.
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #679 on: April 17, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »
 It was an experimental spy satellite , you know , one of those classified things we don't hear about . How long was the SR 71 flying before we knew about it ? Do you know about the pressure suit Wiley Post wore ? Yeah , neither did anyone else not involved in the project for several years after it was tested .

Dusty

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
« Reply #680 on: April 17, 2021, 05:13:28 PM »

A number of very significant classified programs since then have been fully declassifed.

It was an experimental spy satellite , you know , one of those classified things we don't hear about . How long was the SR 71 flying before we knew about it ? Do you know about the pressure suit Wiley Post wore ? Yeah , neither did anyone else not involved in the project for several years after it was tested .

Dusty

^^^^ yeah, I know. 

Like I already said- Why haven't they declassified that double secret spy satellite operation like they have done with those other programs?  Produce one of those satellites, plans, anyone involved in the program, the materials.    The Raywin target balloons they claimed it to be are not comparable to what was recovered, either in material or quantity.  Nothing else has ever been offered as such a spy satellite.

Was (Is?) the US Govt so far ahead on technology in 1947 that it is still not safe or feasible to reveal the hard materials, much less to likely analog RFW technology that operated the system?   It would make sense that such truly revolutionary capacity would have been incorporated into other systems by now, thus be known and probably antiquated by 2021.

I'm not a veteran, but understand that people whom are told that something is classified understand that as a plausible "explanation". But that's not the case with Roswell.  It's not classified.  It was simply erased. 

In the mid 90's, I spent a coulpe of years doing property work around Oak Ridge TN, including numerous home clean-outs as the old engineers died or moved into nursing homes.  Pretty cool how many of those old men had all variety of "Mahatten District" documents, drawings and notes about all things related to ORNL from 30-50 yrs prior in their flotsam and jetsam of life.  Some came home with me as a novelty but there was often so much of it that I typically just hauled it to the dump.  Boxes and files cabinets full of stuff, often dated back to the years prior to the end of WWII.  It makes one think that if such a satellite program existed re Roswell, similar stuff and persons would be known and declassified by now.

Edit- meant to add.  just saying it was a secret satellite with nothing else to verify it is no different than just saying it was a UFO with nothing else to verify it.  That's why the Roswell book is relevant.  It only makes reasonable arguments questioning what happened.  It only verifies what happened with people involved.  It doesn't provide any conclusion other than something unexplained happened and there has been no proof offered to substantiate either perspective.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:18:16 PM by cliffrod »
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #681 on: April 17, 2021, 05:30:43 PM »
Frankly, I've never considered launching a satellite from a balloon.  I don't think there's enough buoyant atmosphere to provide sufficient altitude and velocity to launch. 

Perhaps is was an experimental V2 with an additional stage?  Still, why lie about something like that now with a "weather balloon" story?

In any event, the recovery team would know what a weather balloon was (or any variation there of).   And wouldn't White Sands have tracked and chased it rather than hearing about it from a farmer and another Army base days later if it was a "special" balloon or rocket?

Nothing here is "proof" but it does beg the question, what the hell was it?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:31:35 PM by LowRyter »
John L 

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #682 on: April 17, 2021, 05:34:19 PM »
 ^^^Thought the spy satellite had been declassified in the early '90's ???

We still don't know certain details about the Blackbird or some of those secret groups of mostly ladies that worked so hard to code break . We still don't know what Alec Wilson did for the Brits , heck , lots of legend and almost zero facts regarding Emily D. West and her role in Texas history . Better to accept that we don't know than to create conspiracies that try to explain something .

That said , it turns out that the moon really is made out of cheese .

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #683 on: April 17, 2021, 05:35:26 PM »
^^^Thought the spy satellite had been declassified in the early '90's ???

We still don't know certain details about the Blackbird ................... .... .

Dusty

..............but we know there's a Blackbird. 
John L 

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #684 on: April 17, 2021, 05:41:05 PM »
BTW, there is another reported Roswell theory reported by the author of the book regarding the Nevada Test Site.  He said the secret that it was a special Russian aircraft that was able to fly the distance, evade detection and was on a suicide mission with passengers consisting of deformed children from Nazi Dr Mengele's medical experiments. 

https://tucson.com/news/national/book-roswell-ufo-was-russian-craft-aliens-were-nazi-experiments/article_f698b1ca-8564-11e0-897e-001cc4c002e0.html

I'm not sure why the Govt would say that was a weather balloon.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:41:47 PM by LowRyter »
John L 

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #685 on: April 17, 2021, 07:15:34 PM »
That's why the Roswell book I've mentioned is a point of reference for me.  It doesn't definitively say what happened , but seems to document a reasonably extensive series of unexplained events that apparently did happen with notable continuity over many persons over large distance.  It also rules out a number of the more plausible alternate explanations, including other very comparable similar situations that were managed very differently by the same authorities.  What makes the events different?

People love to make things up and play games.  I completely agree with that. But I can easily picture my father or grandfather, finding a pasture full of trash and being ripped out having to solve the problem.   Farmers don't have time or money for that.  It was a big enough problem cleaning up the pasture below the barn after one of regular car wrecks.   Btdt more than once. I would expect ranchers hours out of town in the desert are probably the same.  No time for games. 

So if nothing happened in Roswell, there would not have been any changes in records or people unwilling to speak openly.  if something mundane or terrestrial happened, you would think that by now they would have clearly examined or released the complete information.  No reason to keep it quiet.  If something monumental in terms of technological advance occurred, it would be in use by now by us or our enemies if it was produced by man.  So far, there's no claim or evidence to that being the case.

I have no proof.  I only know there's a lot more that I don't know than do know.  I'm waiting to learn more and hoping I'm smart enough to learn it.

Well said.  Paraphrasing both you and Dusty "the human mind has an infinite capacity for self-delusion!"  Applies to both the believers and deniers.

Everything we know is all that exists, right up until we learn something new or that the old rules don't apply in this instance.

I understand the reflexive ridicule, after all, "they" have been wrong so many times before and "we" all know that people are full of it.

If you were a farmer, a rancher, a logger, a miner etc. and you did find proof of Bigfoot or ET on your land, you would be nuts to report it to the authorities, because you would lose control of your land almost instantly.  Spotted Owl preservation anyone?

All that said, it would be interesting to know how many sightings of UFO's, Aliens, Bigfoot, etc. actually happen.  Due to ridicule and the potential lose of one's property, it could be many multiples of what is actually reported.

If ET did visit, would we even be aware of them?  Would they not have the technology to make their transportation vehicles look like ours?  The same for their physical appearance.  Is a worm or a ladybug aware of the existence of humans?  Beats me.

I think Bigfoot exists and ET's have visited this planet, simply based on circumstantial evidence and what I have read..  Can't prove either.  More of a desire to believe than actually knowing.  Not even to the level of religious faith in claiming I need to be correct and other need to agree. 

the fun is not knowing.
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #686 on: April 17, 2021, 07:19:55 PM »
well said Ed.   I think you've captured the spirit of the intent here.   :thumb:
John L 

Offline kirby1923

• Guzzi Mentor
  • '81 CX100
  • Location: SoCal (rural) near Tehachapi CA, Rogers AR when in the states other times GMT+1 thu +6
« Reply #687 on: April 17, 2021, 08:13:06 PM »
"The truth is out there...I want to believe..."

:-)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:16:20 PM by kirby1923 »
'81 CX100

A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the constant pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.. Einstein,A

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #688 on: April 17, 2021, 08:29:19 PM »
well said Ed.   I think you've captured the spirit of the intent here.   :thumb:

Thanks.  There are many times when it is fun to just let one's thoughts and imagination run free.

Wether others agree or think you are nuts, who cares?  It really doesn't mean anything.

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #689 on: April 17, 2021, 08:41:01 PM »
Thanks.  There are many times when it is fun to just let one's thoughts and imagination run free.

Wether others agree or think you are nuts, who cares?  It really doesn't mean anything.

there's more to the story, we just don't know what it is
John L 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here