Author Topic: first ride of the year  (Read 2021 times)

Offline azguzzirep

• Gaggle Hero
  • Gratzi Carlo!
first ride of the year
« on: February 27, 2015, 12:37:05 AM »
Yesterday it was a beautiful sunny day in SW Germany, and as luck would have it, we didn't have a lot of work so we closed the shop early, about 3pm. I went home, about a one minute walk, and checked over the Guzzi. Air, oil, lights, all good. Fired it up and rolled her outside. Put on my riding gear and headed out.

My colleuge just aquired a Triumph speed triple and was eager to ride also, so I rode over to his little town and picked him up. We decide to stay away from deep woods as there is still snow on the mountains, so we opted to ride through a scinc part of the region. It was cool, some places taffic was heavy and a little later the glare  from the sun was downright dangerous. It was fantastic!

It felt good to have the Guzzi out on the road again! Raining today, cool and maybe snowing on the weekend......

Tom
Murphy's  Law sucks!

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
Re: first ride of the year
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »
Lucky you. Still at least a month away here in the N.E. united states, but it's coming. I look forward to hearing everyone's first ride of the season posts. Looks like the beginning of a great new thread. Thanks

Offline drlapo

• Gaggle Hero
Re: first ride of the year
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:30:41 PM »
-8f here tonight

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here