Author Topic: CD in Robinson Illinois  (Read 1496 times)

Online Joliet Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Justus Esto, Et Non Metue
CD in Robinson Illinois
« on: June 13, 2015, 06:02:59 PM »
Took a little roadtrip to CD motorsports in Robinson Illinois today to feast my eyes on some new Guzzis. Just wanted to say a really nice dealership and Craig and Donny seem to really enjoy their work. Inventory included a black Cal touring, a new red one, a blue Cal classic, copper and blue Stelvios, Red devil Griso, Red and Green V7 Stones and a striped Grey V7.  In the used bike area a red breva sport and an EV90th rootbeer. I also liked the Kaw900 and the waterbuffalo. Just a good fun time. Talked with Craig a bit and discovered the bike of my dreams, a lightly used copper stelvio loaded with extras about 2k on the clock and the owner traded it in. It looked new and still had warranty remaining. Unfortunately a bike like that demands a long road trip and i'm not retired yet. Also liked the Green V7 and the Red Griso, and the Blue Cal Classic and Blue Stelvio. Damn.  At least i ended up with 2 new Guzzi tshirts.

Great meeting you in person Craig.
1975 T160 Triumph Trident "Spot"
2002 Cali Stone "Moby Dick"
1998 Centauro "Psycho Chicken"
2003 Buell Blast "Pegasus"

Offline Triple Jim

• Gaggle Hero
    • Lakeland Services Company
Re: CD in Robinson Illinois
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 06:20:02 PM »
I don't think I know Donny, but Craig is a good guy for sure.  And I have a C&D Motorsports shirt myself.   :grin:
When the Brussels sprout fails to venture from its lair, it is time to roll a beaver up a grassy slope.

Online bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 06:35:42 PM »
Good on you Joliet.  I was starting to wonder if you were turning into a poser, as I have not seen you ride anywhere over 60 miles in quite some time! :laugh: :laugh:
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Online Joliet Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Justus Esto, Et Non Metue
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »
Good on you Joliet.  I was starting to wonder if you were turning into a poser, as I have not seen you ride anywhere over 60 miles in quite some time! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to disappoint Chad, Cheryl and i have the RV at Shelbyville and took a ride in the truck. I did get her to sit on the back of the Cal touring but i think her riding days are behind her. Pray for good weather this Saturday so i can go for a nice long ride with the youngest on her Buell and me on the Centauro. I'm thinking a nice loop out along the illinois river and back along the Kankakee. Should be more than 60 miles.
1975 T160 Triumph Trident "Spot"
2002 Cali Stone "Moby Dick"
1998 Centauro "Psycho Chicken"
2003 Buell Blast "Pegasus"

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »

Online bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 06:43:09 PM »
Getting old is great isn't it!   

It's all relative Jim, despite what jerks like me try to say.
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here