Author Topic: Flock of Geese - MA 32 North - Anyone Here?  (Read 1886 times)

Offline O

• Gosling
  • Don't force it, get a bigger hammer.
Flock of Geese - MA 32 North - Anyone Here?
« on: June 14, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »
Out for a (pedal) bike ride this morning, and for a second thought my eyes deceived me.  I think I saw 3 grey Norges heading north on route 32 in Palmer, MA.  I was bicycling with my brother southbound.  Anyone here?  That was the most Guzzis I've seen on the road at one time since I got the V7 last year.
Owen

2014 V7 Special

Online Cam3512

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Flock of Geese - MA 32 North - Anyone Here?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 06:39:37 PM »
Are you going to the MA Rally in August?  Plenty of Guzzis in one place, and in your back yard.
Cam in NJ
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »
Out for a (pedal) bike ride this morning, and for a second thought my eyes deceived me.  I think I saw 3 grey Norges heading north on route 32 in Palmer, MA.  I was bicycling with my brother southbound.  Anyone here?  That was the most Guzzis I've seen on the road at one time since I got the V7 last year.

If 3 Guzzis surprised you, be prepared for a massive shock when hundreds of Guzzis ride past you this week on their way to Swanzey.   Rt 32 is on my route, so one of them will be me .....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline O

• Gosling
  • Don't force it, get a bigger hammer.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 06:14:33 AM »
Are you going to the MA Rally in August?  Plenty of Guzzis in one place, and in your back yard.

I'm disappointed I won't be able to be there to meet all of you fellow Guzzisti.  I ride in the Trek Across Maine charity bike ride every year on that same weekend, so I'll be a couple hundred miles northeast of you guys, likely questioning my decision every time I pedal up a hill.

If 3 Guzzis surprised you, be prepared for a massive shock when hundreds of Guzzis ride past you this week on their way to Swanzey.   Rt 32 is on my route, so one of them will be me .....

I live a little farther east, near Worcester, so I'll likely miss the parade of Italian motos.  32 is not too bad of a ride.  Hope all of you guys have a blast and ride safe!
Owen

2014 V7 Special

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 06:14:33 AM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here