Author Topic: My big break on the small screen.  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:49:01 PM by Guzzistajohn »
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

biking sailor

Re: My big break on the small screen.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 09:12:27 PM »
Now that you're all famous and stuff, ya gonna let me ride to the Springfield Mile with ya this labor Day weekend?????  If it will help I won't be on the Beemer.   :tongue:

Offline smdl

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 09:32:13 PM »
Nice shirt.  What's a "Moto Guzzi"?   :evil:

Shaun
'74 Eldorado Civilian
'17 V7 III Stone
'21 Aprilia Tuono 660
'22 V85TT Guardia D'Onore
'22 V85TT Guardia D'Onore (Yep, two)

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:58:03 AM »
Now that you're all famous and stuff, ya gonna let me ride to the Springfield Mile with ya this labor Day weekend?????  If it will help I won't be on the Beemer.   :tongue:

You Darren,  are always welcome. Beemer or not.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:58:03 AM »

Offline Zoom Zoom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
Aw man. I shuolda got your autograph BEFORE you were famous! :grin:

ZZ

Offline Francis

• New Egg
  • canuckian
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »
I have a question.....if the previous store closed because of declining business...what makes this new owner believe it will be diff. for them?

Same people working there and all...not very many people have their pics printed anymore ,all or mostly I should say, digital format is used. I guess the sale and repairs of photo equipment would be the main business nowadays .

In any case, best of luck to them.

Are ya sure that color of T is bright enough?  :laugh:
TOMORROW
(noun)
a mystical land where 99% of all human productivity ,motivation and achievement is stored.

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 01:40:45 PM »
I have a question.....if the previous store closed because of declining business...what makes this new owner believe it will be diff. for them?

Same people working there and all...not very many people have their pics printed anymore ,all or mostly I should say, digital format is used. I guess the sale and repairs of photo equipment would be the main business nowadays .

In any case, best of luck to them.

Are ya sure that color of T is bright enough?  :laugh:

I'm glad they're opening with another owner, I like a brick and mortar store rather than Internet sales for a lot of reasons.The newsman didn't mention the retirement factor with the previous owner. The new owner has 7 stores now in the surrounding area, Tulsa, little rock, etc.

I guess the t shirt caught the reporter's eye.

Offline Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 02:16:50 PM »
I bought my recent & first DSLR from a shop similar to Lawrence. What was so great was the service and knowledge of the staff along with a huge variety of cameras, lenses, etc. and they took the time to listen to me when I explained the best I could what I thought I was looking for. The sales person than pulled out several levels of cameras and lenses, explained the pros and cons in detail, explained the features, gave me a few things to consider that I had not thought of and then let me make my choice. When I made a choice he then took the additional time to explain and demonstrate most of the features and answer any further additional questions.
When I checked later on the net for the cost of what I bought the price was very close to Amazon, etc. Not meaning to thread drift here just saying I am glad to see stores like these and the service they provide.
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here