Author Topic: You meet the nicest guys...  (Read 1010 times)

Offline kevdog3019

• Gaggle Hero
You meet the nicest guys...
« on: August 30, 2015, 08:02:01 PM »
I was out on this beautiful day romping my grounds on the super Lario when I saw a biker pull out ahead.  He then made a left shortly after and I looked and saw he was on a B1100.  I waved and know he saw me, then circled back to see if I could find him.  To no avail as it was not a residential neighborhood as I had expected, but a beautiful road.  Anyhow, I didn't spot him and figured he had pulled in his drive or got far ahead by this time. It led to a road I ride often so pulled onto it and kept going.  Looked behind and there he was now following.  Pulled off at the stop sign and had a good chat with him.  He said he saw me go past the house and hopped on to catch me.  He has had the bike two years and loves the character of the Guzzi.  His Dad has a B750.  Was pretty cool to find another rider out in such a secluded area and was shocked to see it was a Guzzi.  I told him to about Sunday meets downtown so maybe he will catch up with other Guzzisti.  Good guy! You just never know... 
'86 V65 "Super" Lario
'85 Honda Nighthawk 700s
'86 V65 Lario

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here