Author Topic: Callin all Doc's, even PhD's  (Read 7332 times)

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
Re: Callin all Doc's, even PhD's
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 04:01:01 AM »
 The V.A has me scheduled to go for the pre process for the stress test.  That is where I go talk with the doctors to decide whether or not I will do it.   I have had occasional angina like pains for years now and no clues to what they are.  Because of my non working legs they want to poison me to create the stress for the test.  I can say now that that AIN'T GOING TO BE ALLOWED.  If they can't find a way to stress me with physical exercise then the test won't be done.  It makes no sense to me at all to risk my health by taking poison just so they can read some electronic results.  The only benefit I expect to get out of it is maybe a better ability to decide how I live the rest of my life.  In all likelyhood if I have a heart attack it will be my death.  I wear dog tags that say if I am found with no heart beat etc. just leave me be.  I have signed a pre incident document to that effect also.  Having been temporarily dead once, I am not interested in being resurrected again.
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Offline Nic in Western NYS

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 05:52:33 AM »
I have anxiety attacks from time to time. The attacks appeared to be triggered by reading or hearing about  so and so got a terminal disease or died from it. The first one about 7 years ago after a guy I know was found to have a body full of cancer and died in five months...
  My symptoms are not readily apparent to others ...but my mind thinks crazy shit....I have Xanax but only take one as a last resort.
 Working on a bike or taking a ride always helps me....
 I am not religious in the conventional sense but always been spiritual....Thinki ng beyond my body can be calming...The end of the tunnel of life is getting closer and I prefer it to be lit rather than dark...
Rock on man.  Thanks for sharing this.
'04 Ducati ST4sABS
Fondly remembered Geese: LeMans V, Sport 1100, Centauro, Breva 1100

56Pan

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 09:40:55 AM »
Rock on man.  Thanks for sharing this.

:1:  I'm continually pleased and amazed at the things I've learned from this newsgroup.  This thread is a keeper.  I hope you guys will let me still hang around once I sell my MG. :bow:

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 09:52:49 AM »
  Of course they will.  I sold my last MG 11 years ago.
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 09:52:49 AM »

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here