Author Topic: Stelvio Birth  (Read 7243 times)

Offline smdl

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Stelvio Birth
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 10:42:10 PM »
No, we are not talking about thread a hijack here Shaun we are talking about the new Stelvios.
I'm glad guzzimaster has enjoyed his first ride on his new Stelvio as I did on mine and as I initially said I liked everything about it but this glaring problem.
Of course I wanted to like so much I initially ignored the vibration problem but a couple of long, three day rides was more than enough to convince me that this is something that no-one should have to put up with and, as another contributor has said, it makes your trip more tiring.
Airing the problem has brought confirmation from others like SP Moto, Grinmul and (to some extent) from Vasco DG and lots of sensible, practicable suggestions that might well lead to a solution from kirb, WitchCityGuzzi and others.

You just can't sweep these things under the carpet, not for very long anyway.
I am not attacking the marque here but trying to address a problem that seems to have slipped through the system for whatever reason and I am looking for a solution.
Being able to air such problems here is one of the strengths of this board and, I would think, is a large part of its raison d'etre.

Didn't say anything about sweeping, ignoring, attacking etc., and I encourage you to discuss on this forum.  I just think it was in poor taste to come into Guzzimaster's happy dance thread and start dumping in all your unhappiness.  For goodness sake, the guy is so in love with his new bike that he's waking up in the middle of the night in excitement.  Let him be excited!  Again, please do talk about your issues, but why not start your own post?

Just my thoughts, but you are free to do as you wish.

Shaun
'74 Eldorado Civilian
'17 V7 III Stone
'21 Aprilia Tuono 660
'22 V85TT Guardia D'Onore
'22 V85TT Guardia D'Onore (Yep, two)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here