Author Topic: Tampa area new Guzzi dealer  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Bill N

• Gosling
Tampa area new Guzzi dealer
« on: March 11, 2016, 03:15:32 PM »
Euro Cycles in the Tampa area is working on getting a Guzzi dealership. Second store to open in St. Pete later this year.
bill

Offline Daleroso

• Gosling
Re: Tampa area new Guzzi dealer
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 03:51:57 PM »
Good news, bad news. Another m/c dealer is almost always good news. Riding in Hillsboro & Pinelas counties is the pits. Lived in Dunedin & learned to ride in Pinellas in '65 on a Zundapp. Home of the newly wed & nearly dead with blue hairs in the left lane on US 19. Curlew road was a stop sign. 580 was palmettos with 1 fire tower from US 19 to Oldsmar. Dunedin causeway was just built & we could ride and camp on the beach before the New Yorker dumped the rocks at the end of the pavement. Shorts & tennies only with an ice cream cone melting as I rode. Park the bike, jump in the gulf then ride on. Got hit Tpa bound crossing Courtney Campbell Cswy on a '76 GL1000 Ltd addition. Broke the timing belts, engine stopped, tank slapped across ALL oncoming lanes AND back across Tpa bound lanes before getting off the road. All before the center divider. Amazing there was a gap in the traffic at that moment. Aah, thanks for the memories! :smiley:

Offline cee2cee

• New Egg
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:59:49 PM »
Euro Cycles in the Tampa area is working on getting a Guzzi dealership. Second store to open in St. Pete later this year.
bill

I have been to Euro Cycles and they have a nice selection of BMWs and seem to have a good reputation.  If my memory serves me, they used to be a Guzzi or at least a Piaggio dealer at one time. 

Offline Jerryd

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 08:10:49 AM »
That's good news for un in Florida. I have stopped by the store in Tampa in the past, and was impressed. I know they push out a lot of BMW's. Seems like they might have had Ducati also a long time ago.

I wish the BMW dealer in Daytona would pick up MG. But with BMW, Triumph, and Ducati, they are probably busy enough. The other store in Daytona doesn't seem to have their heart in it.
Jerry
Florida

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 08:10:49 AM »

dan407

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 10:27:33 AM »
That's good news for un in Florida. I have stopped by the store in Tampa in the past, and was impressed. I know they push out a lot of BMW's. Seems like they might have had Ducati also a long time ago.

I wish the BMW dealer in Daytona would pick up MG. But with BMW, Triumph, and Ducati, they are probably busy enough. The other store in Daytona doesn't seem to have their heart in it.

Good news!

Seminole Power Sports on Rinehart Rd. in Sanford, FL is now a dealer.  They are about 35 miles away from Daytona off of I4 near Lake Mary,FL.
I was in there a week ago and they now have some bikes at the dealership.  The are also carrying Aprilia and Vespa.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:00:18 PM by dan407 »

Offline Jerryd

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 02:00:42 PM »
Great news!
Jerry
Florida

twowings

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 03:46:26 PM »
Excellent!

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here