Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: V85TT Air Filter/Air Box/Fine Dust Intrusion
« Last post by Grabcon on Today at 08:59:22 AM »
I have seen similar threads on a different sight. I have a 2020 V855TT and have not seen this issue. Mine has nearly 14k miles and have check the air filter three times. No dust issues.
The V7 is what initially attracted me to Guzzis five plus years ago, I REALLY thought I wanted one.

However, the more I learned, the more older models replaced the V7 as objects of desire. I began to fall in love with the styling of the V700s/Ambassadors/Eldorados.

Does a more modern midsize Guzzi with that same design language even exist? (I know I should ride one to be sure, but I've written off Californias as too big and unwieldy.)

If it helps, I'm also a big fan of the look of the RE Classic 350, but its performance envelope seems to have too much overlap with my Piaggio Liberty. The Super Meteor is less aesthetically attractive IMO, but (with bags and a screen) it's sort of in the right vein, plus it has a much more capable engine than the Classic.

Essentially, I'm wondering whether there are any other options for what I'm after besides:
I realize that, in a Guzzi forum, #2 will not be an attractive option for many...  :grin:

General Discussion / Re: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles
« Last post by Tkelly on Today at 08:39:48 AM »
You snooze you lose.In 1971 I had a chance to buy an Ambassador for 1000$ but I couldn’t decide .Whe I called a couple days later it was long gone.I didn’t get my first Guzzi until 1979.
General Discussion / Re: MotoGP Sprint race…
« Last post by tommy2cyl on Today at 08:21:11 AM »
WOW!  What a pleasure to watch the best in the world in front of the massive fans in Spain.  Superb racing today!
« Last post by Mwether on Today at 08:04:34 AM »
I'm not a fan of threads that just peter out with no resolution.

So in the interest of SOME degree of closure—to this chapter, anyway—the seller of the Nevada got a deposit on the bike from a guy at the Meltdown (Hendersonville, NC) yesterday. https://www.tonuphighlands.com/
The buyer's scheduled to come back up from SC today and finalize the deal.

I'm still on the quest.

TBC...
General Discussion / Re: 2023 V7 Special Edition
« Last post by kingoffleece on Today at 08:00:43 AM »
Not a huge fan of Corbin seats BUT they do offer an exceptional gunfighter (solo with "hump") for the V7 line that works quite well.
« Last post by Vagrant on Today at 07:08:32 AM »
That was just some of the 2016 V7II Stones. The 15 is bullet prooff and 17+ is too.
General Discussion / Re: 2023 V7 Special Edition
« Last post by Vagrant on Today at 07:04:28 AM »
I could be wrong but I seem to remember the 850 is different from the 750. So no.
General Discussion / Re: April meet n greet lunch, Ga/Tn/Nc etc
« Last post by MerleLowe on Today at 06:10:19 AM »
A good time at TWOS despite the slight rain.  Didn't get any meaningful pics which is unusual for me.  My V7 was unfazed by the ~200 mile round trip but my backside doesn't like the seat so much. 

So, what's this face book thing I kept hearing about :laugh:
General Discussion / MotoGP Sprint race…
« Last post by chuck peterson on Today at 05:12:35 AM »
Just watched the replay…lots of pushing and shoving going on these days..crazy racing going on…reminds me of bumper cars

Dani Pedrosa had no idea what place he was in because so many went upside down
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here