Author Topic: Guzzidiag Appreciation and Donation  (Read 1262 times)

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
Guzzidiag Appreciation and Donation
« on: December 26, 2019, 10:19:01 PM »
As the winter sets in and I prepare to address a few outstanding jobs on my list, get parts together for my bikes, etc, I'm also mindful of paying some of my debts.

When I downloaded guzzidiag a long time ago, I wasn't sure I would ever be able to get it to work or have a need for it, so I didn't hit the donate button at the time, promising to go back at a later date.

I finally used it on my Griso this summer, and once I got it fully hooked up with the proper drivers, it worked like a charm. I look forward to tuning my new to me V11Lemans with it later this winter.

I recently corresponded with Beard, the "generous genius", behind guzzidiag, he's now working on ways to improve the stock guzzi ABS systems; the man obviously is very dedicated to helping us guzzi owners.

Even though I couldn't seem to navigate my way back to the donation button, it was very simple to send a donation via Paypal (to a friend) to guzzidiag@gmail.com , I had to be careful when I converted to Euros, rather than my intended 100 Euros donation, I almost sent .01 Euros, apparently it's an easy mistake to make.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone, ride safe and often

Kelly
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 04:54:36 PM by 80CX100 »
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Offline usedtobefast

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: Guzzidiag Appreciation and Donation
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 10:25:24 AM »
I was looking for this today ... he doesn't seem to have a "donate" button anywhere on his download page.  Not sure if that dropped off at some point.

I'm sending some paypal money now, I've used it now on 3 Moto Guzzi's and it is so awesome to have this capability vs. needing to take a bike to a dealer that doesn't really understand how to update things (ex: KTM dealers ... ask one for the latest map for your KTM and see what happens!).

2017 V7 iii Racer
2017 Griso
2016 Stornello
2000 Red Quota
Want a black/green 1000S big valve :)

Bert Remington

Re: Guzzidiag Appreciation and Donation
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 11:12:51 PM »
80CX100 -- thanks for posting this.  I use GD offline so its Donate button doesn't work.  Just sent my monetary thanks to Beard.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here