Author Topic: An offer to other riders  (Read 5434 times)

Offline davedude

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: An offer to other riders
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2017, 05:12:24 PM »
Hello Lee,
Very gracious of you to post this offer to folks who may come through your area.
My wife and I travel in and around New Mexico, Arizona & Colorado. I'd love to look you up next time we're through.
David Brown
'07 Cal Vintage
'07 Nevada Classic

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2017, 11:02:07 PM »
oh wow...

you are in a class of your own...IN A EXCELLENT GOOD WAY!

If I am ever near New Mexico, I will sure to hit you up! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Damn right...!

Offline Tkelly

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »
If you want to come to WI I will make you the same offer. call me at 6085887776.

Offline Jurgen

• Hatchling
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2017, 12:02:13 PM »
Lee,

We just left NM after living in the south and north for almost 30yrs.  Being near ABQ you should visit Matt Forslund, the NM MGNOC rep.  He is probably the next best thing to a dealer since he has more parts on hand than most, and he is certified to sell new bikes.  He always has a few projects going on and is a good guy to boot.

During most of the year there is also a coffee shop in Cedar Crest (next to the post office) that many riders will gather at on Sunday mornings.  Everything from the racer group to the ADV folks will gather there before or after a morning ride.

Rich A is in Santa Fe as well, and there are a handful of Guzzi folks in the area.

Have fun in NM, it's a great place to live.
Unfortunately the Cedar Crest Sunday Motorcycle meet is no longer.  About 2 years back the coffee shop there closed and folks stopped coming.  It was great while it lasted.  Jürgen
Jurgen

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2017, 12:02:13 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here