Author Topic: Guzzi mouse pad  (Read 1690 times)

Offline jkguzzi

• Gosling
    • JKnorth
Guzzi mouse pad
« on: July 18, 2016, 05:48:51 AM »
Woot has these available again https://computers.woot.com/offers/otm-motorcycle-mousepad-6?ref=w_cnt_zl_87

Available also at Staples. I only go back as far as the Eldorado. What is that, an Ambassador?

Offline rodekyll

• Gaggle Hero
  • Not my real name
Re: Guzzi mouse pad
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 11:02:39 AM »
Just in time for the death of the desktop PC.

Offline jkguzzi

• Gosling
    • JKnorth
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 03:36:00 PM »
That makes me sad. My desktop with two monitors is still my go to machine. But even when using my laptop I still carry a mouse and pad. Yeah, I'm old.

Offline pikipiki

• Gosling
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:11:43 PM »
unfortunately as one of the most popular phones is a Moto G, your hopes of ever finding a Moto Guzzi phone skin using Google are quite remote.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:11:43 PM »

Offline ITSec

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »

I think the appropriate quote paraphrases Sam Clemens... "reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"!  :evil:

(And I do carry a mouse - the folding arc style - and pad with my laptop. The thin pad also protects the screen while the lid is closed.)
ITSecurity
2012 Griso 8v SE - Tenni Green
2013 Stelvio NTX - Copper
2008 Norge GT - Silver

I am but mad north-northwest!
When the wind is southerly, I can tell a hawk from a handsaw...

Offline Muzz

• Gaggle Hero
  • On the backside of the planet.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 05:43:41 PM »

I actually hope that never happens RK. My wife and son run all of his business on their laptops. I hate using them. I just hope gamers continue to game so that I can continue to have desktop bits. I like the room to put bits in, no trouble to keep cool and I have a nice big 24" screen.

My mousepad has a photo on it taken from a friends plane of our 4th generation bach at a beach in Golden Bay (read paradise). Brings back memories each time I look at it. :thumb:
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

Offline KraZ440

• New Egg
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 07:36:20 PM »
I actually hope that never happens RK. My wife and son run all of his business on their laptops. I hate using them. I just hope gamers continue to game so that I can continue to have desktop bits. I like the room to put bits in, no trouble to keep cool and I have a nice big 24" screen.

My mousepad has a photo on it taken from a friends plane of our 4th generation bach at a beach in Golden Bay (read paradise). Brings back memories each time I look at it. :thumb:
I'm doing my part to keep desktops alive.

I never game on my phone and rarely on my tablet. I haven't used our PS3 in about eight years or our Wii in about five. The types of games I play just aren't available on consoles, tablets, or phones.

I like the eye-candy cranked up on the games I play, so I usually buy graphics cards close to the high-end that are too big to fit in laptops or tablets. Even if they could fit those cards in a laptop or tablet, where would I put my multiple 30" monitors, gameboard, full size keyboard, and mouse (they certainly wouldn't fit in any kind of bag you'd want to carry around). I've re-purposed a dining room table for my gear and I use the whole thing.

I don't think the desktop PC is going to die any time soon.   :grin:
2016 Moto Guzzi Stelvio
1982 Kawasaki KZ440

Offline Triple Jim

• Gaggle Hero
    • Lakeland Services Company
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:06:38 PM by Triple Jim »
When the Brussels sprout fails to venture from its lair, it is time to roll a beaver up a grassy slope.

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here