Author Topic: Convert  (Read 346 times)

Offline twodogs

• Gaggle Mentor
Convert
« on: September 05, 2021, 11:42:39 AM »
Well I took the convert to the Davenport antique swap meet Saturday for kind of a shake down run to see if what I'd fixed was working, me and the wife, she was on her burgman 400 left in the rain for about 20 miles and dried up by the time we pulled in, a lot of folks were loading up and heading home but I got a few tee shirts and a MG Haynes manual and talked to a few folks about the Guzzi, had quite a few people asking her about the burgman and were surprised to find out she road it there, all were looking for something lighter and reliable, made her day. So the total miles was only 138 and it rained on us when we left for about 15 miles, sorry no pics but the convert ran great and did not lose a drop of oil,success  :boozing: saw a pretty rough 850t for sell and a real nice ambassador painted in blue and white with I think ill plates and a well loaded I think 850 with a hack from Mn that was well used, anybody from here?
Bruce
2-2023 Yamaha TW200
2022 Triumph 850 sport

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here