Author Topic: NGC Winter Cleaning.....  (Read 3070 times)

Offline screamday

• Gaggle Hero
NGC Winter Cleaning.....
« on: January 11, 2015, 10:48:37 AM »
....sort of. Spent the better part of Saturday cleaning out my garage. Trying to get rid of some of the stuff that's accumulated over the past year. I found some stuff that I just couldn't identify. I need an APP where you can take a picture of some obscure object and the app will search the web to find a similar picture that will tell what said obscure object is. For now though, all UO's are being trashed.

But a couple of items I have I know what they are and I thought I would offer them to some other "collector". Below is a picture of a couple of things that I will give to anybody who wants them for the price of shipping.  From left to right:

1.) A code reader for any 1985 - 1995 Ford vehicle. I had this for my 1988 F250 which was retired in 2013

2.) A Uniden PRO538w 40 Channel CB and Weather Radio.  I use to like to have a CB with me when I traveled the highways mostly for the entertainment value late at night. (I might even have a magnetic base antenna, but I don't know if I could ship that.)

3.) A Radio Shack SWR Meter for setting the signal strength of the radio antenna.

As I said, any or all items are free to anyone who wants them for the price of shipping. If no one wants them the meter and the code reader will probably go in the trash and the radio will go to Goodwill.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:50:19 AM by screamday »
Tony in SC
"Comfort the disturbed and Disturb the comfortable"
1988 R100RS
1998 V11 EV

Bill Hagan

Re: NGC Winter Cleaning.....
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 11:12:00 AM »
Cool.

That is a constant struggle, and has, since our move to the top of Virginia, gotten worse because of the sealed "surprise boxes" still filling the garage adjacent to the Moto Grappa shop.

Maybe we should have some sort of sub-column here for "Yours for the Shipping" items we all have, and -- OK, possibly -- others here might want. 

Yes, we might make a few rubles on ebay or craigscam, but I would prefer some Guzzista get use out of such stuff. 

OTOH, shipping a granite cut-out from a kitchen remodeling might not be worth it for anyone.  Besides, I have four of those things and have found all sorts of uses for them ... especially a few minutes after Kathi (re)asks me why I keep them around.   :wife: ;D

Bill

P.S.  I don't need any of your stuff ... well, at least not today.   ;)

Offline ken farr

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 11:40:43 AM »
Ebay is your friend.

Somewhere, someone is saying  " If I only had a ........",  you have it and they want it.

kjf
ken farr
06 B1100 - click!
Fillmore, Ca.

Offline screamday

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 02:27:13 PM »
Ebay is your friend.

Somewhere, someone is saying  " If I only had a ........",  you have it and they want it.

kjf

Ken.....not an Ebay person. I've used Craigslist a couple of times but only for larger items like furniture. Not looking to make a buck, just get rid of some stuff that's been lying around. Like I said, if nobody here is interested it will be trash/donated.

TM
Tony in SC
1988 R100RS
1998 V11 EV

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 02:27:13 PM »

Offline Robert

• Gosling
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 08:57:41 PM »
I would like the SWR meter.

Please PM me for final arrangements.

Thanks, Robert

Offline screamday

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »
I would like the SWR meter.

Please PM me for final arrangements.

Thanks, Robert

Done
Tony in SC
1988 R100RS
1998 V11 EV

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here