Author Topic: 09 stelvio for sale New old stock.  (Read 4705 times)

Offline arveno

• Gaggle Hero
    • ddleathers.com
09 stelvio for sale New old stock.
« on: February 07, 2015, 02:46:26 PM »
Just posting it in case someone is looking for a good deal , i've seen this bike last year, they wanted 9.990 , now seems a very good deal to me.

I wonder in a bike that it's been sitting for 6 years , tires ? gaskets ? brake pads ? brake oil ?

http://www.motorcyclemall.com/2009Moto-GuzziSTELVIO-1200-inventory.htm?id=550426&used=1&vin=ZGULZC0049M112386

Offline Nic in Western NYS

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 09 stelvio for sale New old stock.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »
Called them - just sold.
'04 Ducati ST4sABS
Fondly remembered Geese: LeMans V, Sport 1100, Centauro, Breva 1100

bpreynolds

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 06:59:43 PM »
I offered them 9k cash for that very same bike a year ago this month.  They turned me down flat and went into a little tizzy about it even.  Oh well.  Glad someone is enjoying it now.

Offline slopokes

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 08:38:57 PM »
 :+=copcar was in there a few times in dec. and jan. when I went in the last time they had raised the price by $1500--my offer was $7700 and they didn't get back to me.hope it was bought by a garden stater so I could see it once in a while. :BEER:

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 08:38:57 PM »

Offline Vagrant

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:06:09 AM »
if he's smart he will take it to a real dealer, pay him some under the table to do all of the updates and he will own the deal of the century.
anybody know where there is a root beer Cal. Vin deal like this? thinking about updating the 2001 EV.
HE IS FREE WHO LIVES AS HE CHOOSES
2016 V7II, 2017 V7-III Blue special, 2022 V85 the fast red one! 2016 650 Versys
L-196, L-197

Offline arveno

• Gaggle Hero
    • ddleathers.com
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 04:45:16 PM »
if he's smart he will take it to a real dealer, pay him some under the table to do all of the updates and he will own the deal of the century.
anybody know where there is a root beer Cal. Vin deal like this? thinking about updating the 2001 EV.

I don't think is gonna be as cheap but this deal is a phone call away. ( scroll down to see the bike u like )

http://www.europamacchina.com/moto-guzzi.html

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 08:06:53 PM »
I offered them 9k cash for that very same bike a year ago this month.  They turned me down flat and went into a little tizzy about it even.  Oh well.  Glad someone is enjoying it now.

That happens quite often.   If someone has a bike for sale, and you make them an offer, they'll often go into a little act involving the words "insulting", "lowball", "gettoudahere", "I've got more than that in it", and such like.

Then, later, you find that they sold it to someone else for your offer or less, once the wolf was at the door and they realized they were asking way more than the market would bear.

They seldom come back to YOU, because they already called you a low-life lowballing thief or something, and they're embarrassed.

We've heard a lot of stuff on here about "Motorcycle Mall" anyhow ...  ::)   I have no personal experience but there's usually fire under that smoke somewhere ....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

bpreynolds

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 10:21:36 PM »
That happens quite often.   If someone has a bike for sale, and you make them an offer, they'll often go into a little act involving the words "insulting", "lowball", "gettoudahere", "I've got more than that in it", and such like.

Then, later, you find that they sold it to someone else for your offer or less, once the wolf was at the door and they realized they were asking way more than the market would bear.

They seldom come back to YOU, because they already called you a low-life lowballing thief or something, and they're embarrassed.

We've heard a lot of stuff on here about "Motorcycle Mall" anyhow ...  ::)   I have no personal experience but there's usually fire under that smoke somewhere ....

Lannis

Very true on both counts, about offers and also about MM.  I'm not surprised they caved on their asking price, and boy did they.  I usually see new old stock, even ones this old, sold at 2 grand or so lower than asking price but they bottomed it down to almost 3 grand less and that does surprise me a small bit. 

Offline drlapo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »
the dealer in New Haven Ct still has a 13 V7 on the floor but he is asking more than I paid for mine  a year ago.
he may have a leftover Griso too.  this may be the time to buy; 2 feet+ of snow on the ground
I wonder how long he wil be a MG dealer if bikes sit on the floor for 2 years?

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here