Author Topic: Stelvio airbox hose  (Read 2118 times)

Offline cmice

• New Egg
Stelvio airbox hose
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:42:42 AM »
Guys - I've got a 2010 Stelvio NTX, and had to pull the battery.  In that process, I ended up taking out the rubber battery tray to see the back side of the airbox (under the tank).

There are two nipples on there, one has a hose attached, the other does not and is open to atmosphere.

There is another hose that exits close to the open nipple, but the length and angle of that hose would never have allowed that hose to connect to the open nipple just inches away from it.

So, my basic question is, are there *supposed* to be hoses attached to each of these? Or is only one attached and the other open to the air?  If so, what's this extra hose I'm seeing?  (don't have a photo handy, so posting one from the manual and I can add actual photo this weekend when I'm back at the bike)

Offline cmice

• New Egg
Re: Stelvio airbox hose
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 07:36:41 PM »
Better photo - and I think I know the answer.  Ugh - somehow that hose got routed incorrectly and I may have to take the tank off to fix it.

Offline guzzisteve

• Gaggle Hero
  • "Just Ride It"
Re: Stelvio airbox hose
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 08:54:48 PM »
If you look in the Service manual under Bodywork you will see the same pic as you took and it says "remove 2 breather hoses" Plug it on.
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here