Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice attempts to market a Kawasaki 650 Vulcan to everyone!  (Read 994 times)

Online willowstreetguzziguy

• Gaggle Hero
I don't typically watch this show but my wife was surfing through the channels, saw it had to do with motorcycles and called me in. I wanted to see how celebrities would market a Kawasaki 650 Vulcan to attract new customers (riders?)

Let me just say that no one was shown "riding" the motorcycle. If you came here from Mars, you would think it was a love seat or a sculpture, not something that has a motor that you actually ride on the street. There was all kinds of posing on and around the bike, with and without clothing. The woman basically lost because a husband of one of the celebrities refused to pose on the back seat with his wife in front.

And this is how they want to attract new customers?!?  Anyone see this episode? Your thoughts...
2008 Guzzi 1200 Sport 
1993 BMW K75S Pearl White (sold)
"Going somewhere isn't why you ride, riding is why you go!"    Moto Guzzi... because the only person I have to impress is me.

Offline troyhamilton

• Gaggle Hero
  • Dr frankie
I missed it. glad i did!
Dr Frankie!
1967 v7, gone
heldorado, gone
1975 850-t gone
1974 850-t gone.
2002 Jackal!
we need a tech section!

Offline fotoguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Offline O

• Gosling
  • Don't force it, get a bigger hammer.
I missed it. glad i did!

:1:  Makes me all the more glad I cut cable years ago.
Owen

2014 V7 Special

Wildguzzi.com

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
  the new show is on 24/7 now.    :grin:

you don't even need cable. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here