Author Topic: Problem seating tire bead  (Read 9008 times)

Offline Triple Jim

• Gaggle Hero
    • Lakeland Services Company
Re: Problem seating tire bead
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
I said tell me this.... do you ever have any trouble understanding me?  And they would say no we can always understand you. So my comeback was they where the ones having trouble speaking English correctly. Next thing I knew I had someone chasing me wanting a piece of my hide.

Ha, I remember a few decades ago, in a very small country store here in rural NC, the old man behind the counter, referring to my "northern accent", told me "Y'all............(seconds of pause) ........talk.......(more seconds)  .......funny.  It seems like the hotter it gets in the summer, the slower the locals' metabolisms get, and the slower they speak.

I find boiled peanuts absolutely delicious, and I now that I've eaten them many times, I consider dry roasted peanuts a complete waste of good peanuts.  They are, however, a love it or hate it food.
When the Brussels sprout fails to venture from its lair, it is time to roll a beaver up a grassy slope.

Offline rodekyll

• Gaggle Hero
  • Not my real name
Re: Problem seating tire bead
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 03:25:11 PM »
I have finally developed sympathy for the bald eagle.

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here