General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

T3 California Restoration

<< < (40/40)

Dave Swanson:

--- Quote from: Luke on August 08, 2022, 12:32:26 PM ---I just took delivery of aT-3. The side covers have a California decal on them but I’m not sure that that is what it is. I read that the T-3 California was made from 77 to 80, does anyone know if this is true or if there is a range of VIN numbers that would indicate if it could be a California. The bike is rather rough and has been sitting for a while, it has floorboards, the tall handlebars and just a speedometer (police type) in the dash.  I don’t have any pictures yet, I took delivery late last night. Thanks in advance any helpful responses.
Luke

--- End quote ---

I don't believe you can determine a T3 California from a regular T3 by the VIN.   Moto Guzzi may be able to help with that.  They are slow at responding though.

Since you have the sidecovers, floorboards, and tall handlebars I am leaning toward you having the California.   Does it have the police style side stand?

Pictures and VIN will help.  Start a thread in the general section when you are ready. 

Tkelly:
The Cal has the floorboards and decals on sidecovers.The plain t3 has pegs and 850-T3 on covers,according to photos in recent Book by Fallon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version