Author Topic: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !  (Read 1035284 times)

Offline ti-volker

• New Egg
Re: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !
« Reply #3300 on: September 27, 2021, 12:20:11 PM »
Hello,

I'm the new guy, my name is Volker, I'm 60 years old and I'm from Germany.

Having already owned two motorcycles (Honda Sevenfifty from 2003, Triumph Street Triple R from 2010), I didn't really plan to get a new bike. Especially not a Moto Guzzi! Rather a Triumph Thruxton R.
But a visit to a motorcycle show in spring 2017 changed everything! Because there I saw the V7 III Anniversario, and I was so taken with the sight of it that I could only think of this bike :)

With a lot of luck I found a dealer who could still get me a new machine. Since Easter 2017 I am the proud owner of this bike and have not regretted the purchase since then.

Now I have registered here to be able to exchange with you.

Until then

Greetings

Volker

Offline Redblur

• New Egg
« Reply #3301 on: September 27, 2021, 01:26:47 PM »
Eric Morin
Late mid 50s
Rhode Island
Currently riding a 92 BMW K75
About to acquire a K7 Special

Offline demet

• Hatchling
« Reply #3302 on: September 28, 2021, 06:44:05 PM »
Demetrius, Portland OR, designer, photographer, craftsman.

Have had a few airhead beemers, and now a 1971 Ambassador, that needs some TLC.

Offline kellercycle

• New Egg
« Reply #3303 on: September 29, 2021, 12:51:12 PM »
 Hi I am new to the world of Moto Guzzi after being in the industry with Japanese motorcycles for over 50 yrs pulling wrenches, managing service departments and running dealerships .I bought  # 0 2020 V 7 racer 10 th anniversary bike .Harkens back to when the bikes were more pure .Absolutely love the bike and the attention the chrome type tank gets . I see members listing previous bikes they've owned .Heck guys I would run out of room. A couple of historic bikes I've owned are 1970 Kawasaki H1 500 that I rode in the late seventies and a 1982 Kawasaki KZ 1000 R1 Eddie Lawson replica of which I owned # 256 of only 750 made .Toured through 43 of our great states obviously on varied Japanese motorcycles .Look forward to being a member of this moto Guzzi group .

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3303 on: September 29, 2021, 12:51:12 PM »

Offline brmoke

• New Egg
« Reply #3304 on: October 04, 2021, 11:33:25 AM »
Hi at all,

I'm 58 and live in the Black Forest in Germany. After many years without a Guzzi I just bought a Griso 1200 SE from 2012 as second bike beneath my Moto Morini Granpasso, modified into a Granferro (presented in 2009 but never put into production). I already owned a 850 T3 California, a V35, a V65 and a 1000 SP/NT, converted into a naked. As an automotive engineer I' m interested in technical improvements and my Griso will be intensely rebuilt, as I picked her up after years of use at the mediterranean sea and slight deteriorations due to the salty climate  :wink:. I searched for over a year, but for corona reasons it wasn' t so easy to get abroad and most countries here in Europe have/had different regulations.

So long, Benedikt
The shortest connection between two points is a straight, the nicest a curve ;-)

Offline toomanybikes

• New Egg
« Reply #3305 on: October 04, 2021, 04:48:22 PM »
Steve, 58, greater Boston, software
Recently picked up my first guzzi, a '14 Cali Custom with 3k miles.
Plenty of other bikes have been in&out of the garage over the last few years, mostly vintage Japanese resurrections, but two Triumphs as well.

Offline photorich65

• New Egg
« Reply #3306 on: October 18, 2021, 01:29:43 PM »
Hello all,

I'm Rich from Kirkland WA, a suburb of Seattle.  56 years old and recently back into motorcycling.  I have a Triumph Bonneville and Guzzi Stornello. 

Both exceptionally fun bikes.  I've replaced factory lighting with LED and done a few mods to streamline and lend a certain dirt track vibe. 

Look forward to meeting other enthusiasts and using the forum as a modification resource !

Rich

Offline Iron Cross Junction

• Gosling
« Reply #3307 on: October 30, 2021, 08:27:44 AM »
Hello all,

I'm Rich from Kirkland WA, a suburb of Seattle.  56 years old and recently back into motorcycling.  I have a Triumph Bonneville and Guzzi Stornello. 

Both exceptionally fun bikes.  I've replaced factory lighting with LED and done a few mods to streamline and lend a certain dirt track vibe. 

Look forward to meeting other enthusiasts and using the forum as a modification resource !

Rich

Howdy, Rich.

Nice Stornello.

I'm more of a poseur and stock kind of guy, so mine -- with exception of a decal or two and Barkbusters (more for cold and wet than real bark  :wink:) -- doesn't look nor is it ready for the mud in your pix.  I ride off-pavement quite a bit, but (almost) never off road.

I have five Guzzis, and like them all, but if I had to give up all but one today, the Stornello would survive the cut.  :bow:

Best,

Bill
Bill Hagan

Proud Member of Moto Guzzi's Envy-of-the-Industry Post-Sale R&D Program!

1998 V11 EV [98 EV]
2004 V11 Ballabio, Sold; sigh
2007 Norge [NORJ], Sold; sigh
2010 Griso [GRISO]
2016 Stornello [BEATA]
2017 V7 III [RADOŚĆ]

Offline melwil50

• New Egg
« Reply #3308 on: November 05, 2021, 04:55:29 PM »
Hi I'm Mel, I live in SW Florida. This is my first Moto Guzzi, 2021 v85tt adventure, in the process of making it mine. I've been riding for 50+ years.
I also have a 2013 Honda Gold Wing with 227,000 miles.

Mel

Offline Speciality

• New Egg
« Reply #3309 on: November 06, 2021, 01:49:30 PM »
Hi. I’m Alan from England. I’ve been riding for 50+ years and have recently bought a very low mileage V7 850 Special in grey. I’ve previously owned a California III back in 1991, the fairly rare fully faired model. My other bike now is a 2020 Honda NC750X. I prefer to do my own servicing on my bikes and, after the first service, shall continue to do so on my Guzzi, to which I’ve already added Hepco and Becker soft pannier mounts, a Fenda Extenda and fork gaiters (boots in the USA?) from the Stone model. I have Mistral short silencers on order. Loving my Special so far but can’t wait until it’s fully run-in.

Offline Bee

• New Egg
« Reply #3310 on: November 07, 2021, 07:10:48 AM »
Hello all. Another newbie from England. 52 yrs old, been riding since I was about 16 when I cut my teeth on an old farm scrambler type ‘thing’. Anyway it was enough to hook me into motorbikes and I have had a bike of some sort pretty much ever since. I do have another bike, an immaculate 20 year old Pan European 1100. I prefer simple bikes and like to spanner on them (but know my limits and am not too proud to ask for help when I need it or am out of my depth!).   Anyhoo, Last week I bought a new V7 850 Centenario, should arrive in a week or two, just waiting for a centre stand to be fitted. I love the looks, the simplicity of it and let’s be honest Guzzi’s are just that bit special aren’t they. So, going to dive into the forum and try to find out as much as I can about it and how to look after it. Probably first service will be at the dealer (yea I know) but if there are any niggles (or warranty issues) with it at least I shouldn’t have to battle with them over it aswell.
2023 V7 Stone Special

Offline EagleGuzzi

• New Egg
  • With wings under your feet
« Reply #3311 on: November 08, 2021, 03:03:18 PM »
Hello everyone!  :laugh:
My name is Max, I come from Veneto, Italy
I am happy to have found this group for Moto Guzzi.  :azn:
In the spring of 2021, I bought the California EV. two-tone blue from 2001, with 70,000 kilometers (43500 miles) and well maintained. It had only one owner, who used it in the summer.
I worked a bit before racing, because it had been standing still for a year. Since it was leaking oil from the bevel gearbox, I opened it and found that the pinion was worn out.
I spent 1000 euros, over budget  :cry:
Then I traveled 3000 km up and down the Dolomites.
Now I am refurbishing it, because I have had problems with the 5th gear, and an oil leak behind the flywheel.  :sad:

I hope you like the photos I post.

My English won't be perfect because I use the translator.
Thank you all!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:07:11 PM by EagleGuzzi »

• Gosling
« Reply #3312 on: November 08, 2021, 05:52:34 PM »
Hello everyone!  :laugh:
My name is Max, I come from Veneto, Italy
I am happy to have found this group for Moto Guzzi.  :azn:
In the spring of 2021, I bought the California EV. two-tone blue from 2001, with 70,000 kilometers (43500 miles) and well maintained. It had only one owner, who used it in the summer.
I worked a bit before racing, because it had been standing still for a year. Since it was leaking oil from the bevel gearbox, I opened it and found that the pinion was worn out.
I spent 1000 euros, over budget  :cry:
Then I traveled 3000 km up and down the Dolomites.
Now I am refurbishing it, because I have had problems with the 5th gear, and an oil leak behind the flywheel.  :sad:

I hope you like the photos I post.

My English won't be perfect because I use the translator.
Thank you all!

Hello to you, Max.

Your English — or Google’s translator — is quite fine.  I “translated" my English version into Italian, below.

Welcome to wildguzzi.  I was unable to enlarge your photo, but I have always liked the blue versions.

I, too, have a California EV.  My is a 1998 in the much-maligned and (much coveted!) “hotdog & mustard” colors.   :grin:

I rode mine a few hundred miles today in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.  As I live within a few miles of all of those states, it is easy to see those and more in but a few hours.

On my ride today, I stopped to visit another Guzzista in Pennsylvania who served me a drink you will recognize.  As I was riding, I did not accept his offer to “correct” it with grappa!  But, as I am home now, I think I will do that as soon as I post this.  :thumb:

BTW, I lived in Zanè (Thiene)(VI) many years ago, and thus my affection for Moto Guzzis. We return to visit Italy when we can, which is never often enough. 

Best wishes from the top of Virginia,

Bill Hagan

======================

Ciao a te, Massimo.

Il tuo inglese - o il traduttore di Google - va abbastanza bene. Ho “tradotto” la mia versione inglese in italiano, di seguito.

Benvenuti a wildguzzi. Io, per avere un California. Il mio è un 1998 nei tanto denigrati e ambitissimi colori “hot dog e senape”.

Oggi ho percorso la mia per poche centinaia di miglia in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland e Pennsylvania. Dato che vivo a poche miglia da tutti questi stati, è facile vedere quelli e altro in poche ore.

[fotografie]

Durante il mio viaggio oggi, mi sono fermato a visitare un altro Guzzista in Pennsylvania che mi ha servito un drink che riconoscerete. Mentre cavalcavo, non ho accettato la sua offerta di “correggerla” con la grappa! Ma, dato che sono a casa ora, penso che lo farò non appena pubblicherò questo.

[foto]

A proposito, ho vissuto a Zanè (Thiene) (VI) molti anni fa, e quindi il mio affetto per Moto Guzzi. Torniamo a visitare l'Italia quando possiamo, il che non è mai abbastanza.

Tanti auguri dall'alto della Virginia,

Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan

1998 V11 EV [98 EV]
2010 Griso [GRISO]
2016 Stornello [BEATA]
2017 V7 III [RADOŚĆ]

Offline Frazer

• New Egg
« Reply #3313 on: November 09, 2021, 09:09:36 AM »
Hi,
Greg Dineen
Retired Mechanical Designer
Age 66
Lakeville MN
2007 Breva 1100

Offline vintagehoarder

• Cycle Hoarders
  • Gaggle Mentor
  • Ride to Eat, Eat To Ride
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #3314 on: November 10, 2021, 07:16:44 AM »
Demetrius, Portland OR, designer, photographer, craftsman.

Have had a few airhead beemers, and now a 1971 Ambassador, that needs some TLC.

Sweet Ambassador, sounds like we would get along, this is a great community!  Welcome!

Cyclehoarders Garage
2021 Honda CT125 Trail Cub
2018 Triumph Tiger 800
2014 Moto Guzzi California Touring 1400
2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Speical
2009 Vepsa GTS 250 ie
1987 Suzuki Samurai (4 Wheels)
1981 Honda CX500 Deluxe
1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 850
1969 Yamaha YAS1C
La Grange, KY

Offline Snow Leopard

• New Egg
« Reply #3315 on: November 14, 2021, 09:49:23 AM »
Hello to everyone.   I am Martin Walker, age 71, retired high school teacher.   My interests are motorcycles (of course), camping and hiking, canoes (I build cedar strip boats) guitars, and spending time with my family.  I live in East Tennessee.

Current bikes:

1997 Triumph Tiger
2002 Guzzi Stone
2005 BMW F650GS

Previous Guzzis:

1970 Ambassador
1973 Eldorado (two of those)
1974 850T (cafe racer)
2000 Jackal

Other brands, probably twenty or thirty bikes, mostly Japanese and German, with a couple of British bikes in there.  Making a list would take awhile, but you get the idea.
1997 Triumph Tiger
2002 Moto Guzzi Stone
2005 BMW F650GSG
2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100

Offline EDWARDDOSKEY

• New Egg
« Reply #3316 on: November 16, 2021, 01:30:50 PM »
Ed Doskey
59 Y.O.
New Orleans La
Currently riding a 2014 California Tourer

Offline SSGG Geezer

• New Egg
« Reply #3317 on: November 20, 2021, 09:19:01 AM »
Hello,
I was supposed to be SSG Geezer but I did not catch my misspelling when I registered!  I was too excited after riding my new V85TT after it was delivered yesterday!
Southern Indiana,
Former Military,
Back to riding again after removing the ball and chain.

img upload

Happy to be here!
Regards, Thomas

Offline SSGG Geezer

• New Egg
« Reply #3318 on: November 20, 2021, 10:06:28 AM »
Hello all,
Just got a follow up call from Enzo Miller at Cadre Cycle in Cincinnati.  He answered a question I had but was just calling to see how I liked my new Travel. You can tell a dealership actually cares about what they are doing when you get a call to check in after the sale.  I had a great walk through from Joe when he delivered my bike also. I can wholeheartedly recommend Cadre if you are anywhere in the Central US.  They are busy for good reason as they are committed to good service.  If you are nearby, stop in and see them, you may end up with a new Guzzi!

Offline Old V7s

• New Egg
« Reply #3319 on: November 21, 2021, 03:50:19 AM »
G'day from Queensland Australia,

Been riding Guzzi's since 1995, had 9 Guzzi's in total to date. The current stable includes 2019 V85TT, 1972 V7 Sport, 1971 Nuovo Falcone (needs restoration), 1967 V7 700. Yes, I'm obviously crazy like many others on this forum lolol, but I do loves these beautiful Italian machines.

Neil.
 :bike-037:

Offline Fredrik

• Hatchling
« Reply #3320 on: November 21, 2021, 09:17:15 AM »
Hello all.

Thanks for being let in the forum.

My name is Fredrik, live in south of Sweden. 47 years old and work daytime as a maintenance manager on a power plant. I am also involved in our familiy buisness that i a tuning and engine overhaul workshop.

Recently bought my first Moto Guzzi, a V7 Special -1971.

I also have some Urals and IZH motorcycles and the russian bikes have been my main hobby the last 26 years.

My bikes at the moment:

Moto Guzzi V7 -1971
Ural Retro -2010
Ural Вояж -1999
IZH Jupiter-3.01 -1980
IZH Planeta-5 -1993
Suzuki Volusia -2004
Yamaha Tenere 660 -1993
SMC 720 MBX -2016 ATV

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:21:44 AM by Fredrik »
Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber -2021
Moto Guzzi V7 Special -1971
Ural Retro 750 -2011
Ural Вояж 720 -1999
IZH Jupiter-3.01 -1980
IZH Planeta-5 -1993
Honda Black Widow 750 -2001
Aprilia Leonardo 125 -1999

Offline motorhead30510

• New Egg
« Reply #3321 on: November 23, 2021, 07:48:28 PM »
Greetings:
Old guy here, 81 years of age, and riding since 1958.  Lots of great bikes over the years, including once long ago a Guzzi 1100 Sport.  Have been down to just two bikes the last year or so; an old favorite 2012 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom and a new favorite, a 2019 Royal Enfield INT650 twin.  Neither is really well suited as a 2-up bike for me and my pillion ladyfriend of many thousands of miles, as we've found the V-Strom a little too tall and top-heavy when loaded; the Enfield is too cramped.  Scratching my head to think of a good standard (where did all the UJMs go?), the V7 has popped onto my radar.  I do like an engine with character (my two Buells were among my favorites for that very reason).  Critical will be passenger-peg-to-passenger-seat orientation, so I've got to wait until the Atlanta dealer gets something in stock to do a trial sit.   I'm off to Florida soon for the next three months, so maybe I'll visit the Tampa dealer and compare offers.  At any rate, I may well be joining the group of Guzzi Owners so I look forward to putting some faces with names.

Pete Tamblyn
Cleveland, GA

Online Moparnut72

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3322 on: November 24, 2021, 09:38:19 AM »
I don’t want to lure you away from MG but a Triumph T120 might fit the bill. I just got one for touring, but I still have my V7lll  for local riding.
kk
Mopar or Nocar
2023 V100 Marina
2019 V7lll Special
MGNOC #24053
Amiga computer shop owner: "Americans are great consumers but terrible shoppers".

Offline motorhead30510

• New Egg
« Reply #3323 on: November 25, 2021, 09:18:04 AM »
I don’t want to lure you away from MG but a Triumph T120 might fit the bill. I just got one for touring, but I still have my V7lll  for local riding.
kk
Thanks for that suggestion (a T120 Triumph).
I thought I had stumbled on the perfect "last bike of my life" to ride off into the sunset on (metaphorically, at least) when I bought a 2018 T120 with no test ride of any duration.  I discovered it had an incurable light-switch throttle and that its handling was slower and heavier than a previous 800 Triumph I had enjoyed.  I sold it and moved to a 2019 Enfield INT650.  I love the "smallish-ness" of that bike for solo, but I'm now groping for something that feels accommodating for my ladyfriend 2-up without going to a LARGE bike.  All the adventure-styled bikes carry their weight too high for garage and slow-speed maneuvering.

Maybe my best bet is a Honda CB1100, which still might just feel too bulky at 550 lbs wet.

Maybe I should just forget it and resign myself to being content with our CanAM F3-Limited and kiss good-bye to the thrill of leaning in a curve.  At least it doesn't try to fall over when we stop!

Pete

• Gosling
« Reply #3324 on: November 28, 2021, 07:43:37 AM »
Thanks for that suggestion (a T120 Triumph).
I thought I had stumbled on the perfect "last bike of my life" to ride off into the sunset on (metaphorically, at least) when I bought a 2018 T120 with no test ride of any duration.  I discovered it had an incurable light-switch throttle and that its handling was slower and heavier than a previous 800 Triumph I had enjoyed.  I sold it and moved to a 2019 Enfield INT650.  I love the "smallish-ness" of that bike for solo, but I'm now groping for something that feels accommodating for my ladyfriend 2-up without going to a LARGE bike.  All the adventure-styled bikes carry their weight too high for garage and slow-speed maneuvering.

Maybe my best bet is a Honda CB1100, which still might just feel too bulky at 550 lbs wet.

Maybe I should just forget it and resign myself to being content with our CanAM F3-Limited and kiss good-bye to the thrill of leaning in a curve.  At least it doesn't try to fall over when we stop!

Pete

Good morning ... at least it's that here at the top of Virginia as I peck out this comment.

I'm not (yet) 81, but have your taillights in sight.   :wink:

Also looked you up on the web.  Interesting moto-background:  :bow:
https://motorcyclementor.com/pete-tamblyn-motoswami/

In fact, while my brother in Hiawassee rides (a Ducati, for shame  :grin:), I forwarded your "mentor" bio to him because of the mention of your stained-glass experience!  Long story.   :rolleyes:

But ... back to motos, and Guzzis in particular.

For the likes of aging you, others, and me, most any of the new lighter machines will do.  You have enough experience to find what is right.

But, as you well know, your mention of the "lady friend & 2-up" riding complicates things.  Lots.  The desired combo of enough power for two and the lightness for the one -- e.g., in manhandling it around the garage, etc. -- is a conundrum.

I am married to Kathi, my Perfect Pillion & Polish Princess  :kiss: -- who also indulges me in my Guzzi disease.  She is a slip of a thing; I am ... erm ... not.

She loves riding our Norge, and, almost as much, the EV.

I find the former more of a handful when two-up and loaded with fuel and Kathi's various and seemingly ever-growing stock of "essentials."  The latter, while old in years and miles -- a '98 with 106K -- still soldiers on.  "Bill N" here has 130K on his!

Here are two (highly sought after) HDM EV's (Hot Dog & Mustard).  Mine is to the front. Russ Huffman (a south Georgia fellow), visiting us on his way home from Maine last summer, is at rear.  Hes been to the Prudhoe Bay on that one! 

You might consider a Cali as they are out there, inexpensive, and easy to work on.  They aren't particularly light, but the low COG makes the weight seem less than it would be on a taller machine.  "Californias" look like cruisers, but are built on Tonti "sport bike" frames -- OK, OK, 1968 sport bikes!   :wink: -- so they handle remarkably well for "old cruisers."  My EV has been all over your north Georgia stomping grounds and now the grand roads of Virginia and West Virginia.  With panniers and a tail box, Kathi can (almost) carry everything she needs while she enjoys herself back there ... and  I pretend (unsuccessfully) that I am Rossi.

More pix of a recent ride here: https://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=113066.0

But ... if you want something new (as I am, too, just now), you might consider two Guzzis: the yet EICMA-only V100 (see other threads here) ot the V7-850.

The former is in my sights, but too speculative as to weight, etc., to get serious about just yet.

The V7-750-OS (On Steroids) is already on the roads in enough numbers and with credible reviews from "real people" to warrant a look.

There are threads here on wildguzzi about it, but you might also take a look at this: https://advrider.com/f/threads/moto-guzzi-v7-850.1486696/

I have a v7 III.  A sweet machine.  I have not tested it two-up, as my fighting weight worries me if I added even svelte Kathi.  But, Bob Wegman who posts here and on ADVR regularly, has ridden it two-up on day rides without issues. 

A Daytona-area Florida friend -- "Lash" here and on that thread -- rode my V7 III 1600 or so miles in October.  He now has a V7-850 and has posted about it.  Knowing he had that one on order when he rode my III, I specifically asked him to compare the two for two-up riding.  He has since told me (to no surprise) that it has noticeably better power than the III.

Obviously, as with all such things, YMMV, but I tell you the above for such value as it may have as you look around.

If ever this way, stop in.

Apologies for the TLDR post, but I can't help it.   :embarrassed:

Bill

P.S. Feel free to continue this off-line: wrhagan AT earthlink.net

Bill Hagan

1998 V11 EV [98 EV]
2010 Griso [GRISO]
2016 Stornello [BEATA]
2017 V7 III [RADOŚĆ]

Offline tparr

• New Egg
« Reply #3325 on: November 29, 2021, 02:14:13 PM »
Timothy Parr
59 years old
Retired Air Traffic Controller
bought a Ural sidecar as a my first bike in 2018, Wanted to experience two wheels so I rebuilt a 1969 Moto Guzzi, Then got its grandson, a 2019 V7III for my son and daughter to ride with me.

testing adding photos

1969 Moto Guzzi Ambassador "A" model
2019 Moto Guzzi V7III
2013 Ural Gear Up

Offline Manu.f

• New Egg
« Reply #3326 on: December 08, 2021, 09:34:44 AM »
Manuel Fontecha. La Rioja (Spain).
Interests: Motorcycles and Rock and Roll.
Nice to be here!!!

Offline mrbreeze

• New Egg
« Reply #3327 on: December 08, 2021, 11:48:38 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am MrBreeze, aka Jeff IRL. I hail from Tennessee. I am about to turn 63 and I recently acquired my first Moto Guzzi, a 2007 Breva 1100. I have owned about 25 other bikes, all but one was Japanese. I also owned a BMW R1100R for a couple of years. Currently I also have a 2012 Goldwing in the garage. It's a great bike and really good at two up, for that annual ride with Mrs. B.

The Breva belonged to my uncle, who is pushing 75 now. He called me up one day and asked me if I would be interested in buying the Breva. Of course I said "yes".

map geojson

json visualizer online

Offline mattstark

• New Egg
« Reply #3328 on: December 11, 2021, 05:56:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm Matt from Charlotte, NC. I've been exclusively a Japanese bike guy, but I've just ordered a 2022 V85TT Travel after test riding a base model. I'm looking forward to learning more about Moto Guzzis while I wait (not so) patiently for my new bike to arrive! Other bikes in the garage are:

1975 Suzuki TS250
1978 Yamaha RD400E (undergoing restoration)
1982 Kawasaki AR80
1993 Suzuki GSX1100G

Offline Dirty_Dave

• New Egg
« Reply #3329 on: December 12, 2021, 08:38:59 PM »
The name is Dave

I have been in the auto repair industry for 28 years

Old enough to know better, still young enough to not care.

Denton (Redneckistan) NC

Multiple rides:
07 1200 Norge  51K MILES
07 R1200RT  97K MILES
07 Vulcan 900 Classic LT  78K MILES
02 YZF600R  117K MILES

Love them all.

remove duplicate lines

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here