Author Topic: April SWVA Moto Guzzi lunch meet  (Read 768 times)

Offline Ronkom

• Gaggle Hero
    • Virginia Moto Guzzi Owners Club
April SWVA Moto Guzzi lunch meet
« on: April 11, 2016, 06:14:24 PM »
Wildguzzi friends,

The April SWVA Guzzi lunch meet will be this coming Saturday, April 16th, 12:30 P.M. at:

Marias Pizza & Italian Restaurant
901 Greenville Ave
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Phone # 540-887-3330
http://www.mariaspizza.net/

We met at Maria's in April last year, after a good meal, Jim Stogdale guided a group interested in model railroading  over to the Staunton Mall, where a model railroading club Jim belongs to have their train displays set up in one of the meeting rooms. We saw running trains & animated details on several different layouts in scales from "N" to "S". (tiny to huge), & had an enjoyable visit. I've talked to Jim & he says the club displays will be open 1:00-5:00 P.M.  on Saturday.
 The weatherguess for Saturday in Staunton is a high of 67 with 0 chance of precip. All this week is supposed to be a steady warming trend. Perhaps we'll be lucky & the high of 74 predicted for Sunday will move in a day early. My phone # Home (434) 993-3841 (best place to reach me). cel (SOTD) for emergencies. (434) 426-3329.
I'll be lookin' for ya,
Ron
THE MOTRESYKLMAN
 Restore, Repair, Accessorize, Buy, Sell & Trade Exotic, Unusual, or Interesting Motorcycles. Guzzi Wrench 35+ years

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here