Author Topic: Moto Guzzi "Hadria" One-off...  (Read 671 times)

Offline SLDMRossi

• Gaggle Hero

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
Re: Moto Guzzi "Hadria" One-off...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 08:58:30 AM »
That's pretty "slick & radical!!"  :boozing: :cool: :bow: :thumb: :smiley: By the way:

Hadria, an alternative spelling for the Etruscan city that is now Adria in the Veneto region of Northern Italy.

Hadria, an alternative spelling for the city that is now Atri in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:00:26 AM by JJ »
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 03:21:11 PM »
I'd like to own a legit Bellagio, so this 5th trimester abortion makes me sad.

So brilliantly redesigned that on flat ground it only needs one 2x4 under the kickstand.  I suspect that the bike was in a crash.  They couldn't pound the tank out any better than that, and the missing parts of the fenders were crushed beyond repair.  So they decided to frankenbike it and call the unproportioned collection of stray bits "art."

Completely awful.

I thought the 2x4 was a nice touch too.  :rolleyes: It says they put on a taller rear shock to improve the looks, but they couldn't modify the sidestand to work? Now THAT'S ART! 
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline twowings

• Gosling
  • Comfortably Numb
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:16:14 PM »
That looks really nice!  Bet that might sell well if the bean counters left it alone  :thumb:
Team Corse dal Delerium all'Oblivion
Moto Guzzi - 100 Anni Di Autentica Passione

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:16:14 PM »

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 10:22:53 PM »
     I think the design looks like it's going in too many different directions. The bash plate seems out of place on a bike that will probably only see pavement.

Re the 2 x 4, it might just be for a better angle for photos; I know my guzzis stock, lean wwaaayyy too far over on the side stand, I usually have blocks of wood at hand, fwiw.

I agree that it would've been a shame to do that custom work on a good condition stock bike, but I think most of those customs start out with wrecks. Makes economic and practical sense, cheaper, and if it has to be fixed anyways, might as well do something different.

The exhaust seemed to be the biggest change and yet they didn't show any details of it, the hidden crossover collector must be made of spaghetti to end up in that muffler where it is.

If that tank holds as much gas as it appears to, my bladder would definitely be the limiting range factor,lol.

2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here