General Category > General Discussion

guzzidiag reader not connecting

<< < (2/3) > >>

vij:
I contacted Bernd with regards to this. I also sent him an old , partly broken 59m ECU so he could play with. When I tried the readout from this ECU it did not work. When Bernd tried it he could not get it to fail.

He had some ideas and sent me an test version of the reader with some revised parameters to test for him and it worked. I guess that he will implement the updates in the next release of the reader. I don't know if or when the new version is coming but I would guess that he wants to try it him self to make sure that the updates did not add any new problems. We will just have to wait, see and hope for the best. Bernd is very clever and is working very hard so I am sure that it will work soon.

Jocke...........

pauldaytona:
were you the one I made the xdf for?
I do have some 59m xdf.

For AndySaki, contact guzzidiag direct about reading the 5sm.

AndySaki:

--- Quote from: pauldaytona on January 17, 2015, 04:06:56 PM ---were you the one I made the xdf for?
I do have some 59m xdf.

For AndySaki, contact guzzidiag direct about reading the 5sm.

--- End quote ---

PaulDaytona - struggling to find any contact details for GuzziDiag. Any pointers? Sorry for so many questions!

pauldaytona:

--- Quote from: AndySaki on January 17, 2015, 05:22:08 PM ---PaulDaytona - struggling to find any contact details for GuzziDiag. Any pointers? Sorry for so many questions!

--- End quote ---

six posts up from me:

>best to contact:  guzzidiag at gmail .com

vij:

--- Quote from: pauldaytona on January 17, 2015, 04:06:56 PM ---were you the one I made the xdf for?
I do have some 59m xdf.

--- End quote ---

No it was not me but if you have a 59m xdf I would be very happy to try if you have some. The one I have has very limited functionality. If you can post it my address is j_virdung at hotmail .com

Jocke...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version