General Category > General Discussion

Motorcycle Classics Magazine-What say you about it??

<< < (8/8)

blackcat:

--- Quote from: cruzziguzzi on January 07, 2015, 07:28:23 AM ---I used to get it at the news stand then found it to be rehashing articles I had already read in "Classic Bike" and others. Still like it but it had become redundant with regards to other prescriptions which I had.

Todd.

--- End quote ---

Same here. Every once in a while I will pick up one and flip through the pages.

koukis14:
Been getting the magazine long before I purchased my guzzi but just a good feeling riding the guzzi everyday that there's no snow or salt this year and looking forward to MCM every month.

Life's short, enjoy what time we have and get on your guzzi and go for a ride!

SED:
MC Classics is great.  I've met one of their writers and he is a true motorcyclist, showing up to take photos with all his camera equipment in the saddlebags.  This was at the end of a 2 day weekend MC show ride across the border.  The articles I know the most about have been surprisingly accurate too.

And I called Ogden publishing because I had moved and didn't receive the last issue so they sent me a new one and a back issue for free!  I told the young lady I was really impressed and she said it's all about customer service.  ;-T 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version