General Category > General Discussion

Best options for new/restored seat

<< < (4/4)

Groover:
I'm also wondering about how to do this properly. The seat on my 81 G5 is still OK-ish, but I can tell that the foam is starting to break down and the vinyl probably is going to start ripping soon. I love the original shape of the original seat on these, so I'm hoping to learn in this thread how to redo or have redone to that OEM look, feel and height.

Mike Harper:

--- Quote from: Mike Harper on January 21, 2015, 07:09:30 PM ---Please call Curtis in the morning and he can answer you better than I can at the moment. I am on the road.
The number is 800 752 9735

Thanks

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Groover on January 22, 2015, 12:40:43 PM ---I'm also wondering about how to do this properly. The seat on my 81 G5 is still OK-ish, but I can tell that the foam is starting to break down and the vinyl probably is going to start ripping soon. I love the original shape of the original seat on these, so I'm hoping to learn in this thread how to redo or have redone to that OEM look, feel and height.

--- End quote ---

To answer Roger and Groover on the seat restoration issue.

We restore the seat to original firmness and dimensions as a new one. Put on a new cover wih the Logo. and the normal charge for this runs around $250.00 to $300 depending on whether work to the seat pan is more than the normal amount of work needed.

Our temporary phone until the current outage is over is 816 797 4511

Thanks

Mike

charlie b:
And that is a good deal.  One could even say it is cheap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version