General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

We're go'n racing

(1/3) > >>

JoeW:
After six consecutive wins for the Trospers and loud valve racing, my son JP and I have got the bug. We've decided to build a race bike for AHRMA's 750 Sportsman class. I have an untitled V7 Sport frame that's been hanging on the wall. It's motor is powering the Trosper's rig. All of you V7Sport purists out there, don't get upset. This bike has racing heritage, I bought it from an estate years ago. And the widow is thrilled to hear some of it's parts have found their way back to the race track. Anyway, I'll use an ambo crank, and timing gears, I have a loop cam reground to P3 specs,  Eldo case (with a filter pan), Sport pistons, T3 Trans, rear drive, wheels and brakes. I'm putting together a t-shirt to sell in order to raise both awareness of the sport and a few bucks to help to he effort. Here are a couple of pictures. We're working on it on Mondays so these are from last week and this week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Chuck in Indiana:
Attaboy, Joe..  :popcorn:

toolittletime:
 :1: :1:

surffly:
Cool project.
Every year when I get home from Mid Ohio Vintage Days I dream of building a track bike.

bad Chad:
Cool beans Walanos!   When will this beast be on the track in anger?

I think you should post this on the main board as well, a lot of folks don't even know about this secondary board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version