General Category > General Discussion

NGC. If Iím going to go in debt...this would be it. Lol

(1/4) > >>

bobrebos:
https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23541241/1-jim-julies-rd-perrault-falls-perrault-falls?utm_source=allclassifieds.ca

Chuck in Indiana:
A little piece of paradise right there..  :thumb:

guzziart:
Kinda not my thing...to be a proprietor of a fishing vacation venue.  However, some of my fishing buds spend stupid money for a few days vacation at a place like this to get away from wife, etc.  The place looks nice, I don't think the asking price is out of line for a turn key business but what do I know.  If this place appeals to you, get serious, find out what the realistic income it can generate, talk to your banker and maybe make a realistic offer.  We aint getting any younger and life is short.  Good luck!

Scout63:
What a great opportunity for the right couple. Maybe turn it into a motorcycle getaway.

bobrebos:

--- Quote from: guzziart on November 14, 2021, 05:56:32 AM ---Kinda not my thing...to be a proprietor of a fishing vacation venue.  However, some of my fishing buds spend stupid money for a few days vacation at a place like this to get away from wife, etc.  The place looks nice, I don't think the asking price is out of line for a turn key business but what do I know.  If this place appeals to you, get serious, find out what the realistic income it can generate, talk to your banker and maybe make a realistic offer.  We aint getting any younger and life is short.  Good luck!

--- End quote ---

That would be a huge decision and I suck at making decisions, but it is tempting to investigate further but Iím afraid the Mrs would not agree.  Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version