General Category > General Discussion

NGC. If I’m going to go in debt...this would be it. Lol

<< < (4/4)

blackcat:
I’d look at the books before committing to such a business. With 20% down the monthly is approximately $4K per month, but then there is the question of the taxes as mentioned above. 

I made that mistake in the past with those tax estimates, previous owner was paying $400 bucks per year and at closing the taxes went to $2,200 per year. Fortunately, the local taxman made an “honest mistake” after I filed 4 complaints and the yearly was cut to $1,100.  Always talk to the tax authority before buying property.

wymple:

--- Quote from: JJ on November 14, 2021, 06:36:14 AM ---Beautiful spot...property taxes look reasonable...but I will be it is one very cold and dark place in the winter!! ("Doooohhh!!)  :laugh: :grin: :wink: :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:

--- End quote ---

Too much winter up there. Transport it a few hundred miles South.

ITSec:
I used to live pretty much straight north of there, at the Garden Hill settlement on Island Lake. It's an incredible lifestyle if it suits you, but right now I'm aiming more towards a place on Vancouver Island or the Sunshine Coast...

I'm tired of the Mojave Desert, and so is my wife!

Cal3Me:
Nah,,,,,, I wouldn't buy it either ........ the garage is too small ...... did it have a garage ?? :embarassed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version