General Category > General Discussion

How bout those Chiefs!

(1/5) > >>

inditx:
Great game last night!
The Bills and Josh Allen played their hearts out.
I must admit that with 13 seconds left I had to turn it off, my heart couldn’t handle it. Only to turn it back on and find out that the Chiefs win in overtime!
Been watching the replays all day.  :thumb:
inditx

Tkelly:
I don’t get why these teams go to these so called prevent defenses when time is running out.It reduces the games to kind of a touch football game where the star QBs have all time in the world to do what they do best,eventually somebody gets open and game over.

xackley:
definitely a matter of luck loss and win.

keuka4884:
Bills coach Sean McDermott made 2 horrendous coaching decisions in the final two minutes. First he went into a prevent defense after the Bills final touchdown and again when the Cheifs got the ball with 32 seconds left. A guaranteed way to lose given the Chiefs offensive abilities.
Second the Bills should have squib kicked on their last kickoff in regulation. He opted for a normal kickoff that took no time off the clock when every second counted.
The Bills still cannot stop the run when they need to. KC got around 180 yds rushing. Their #1 rated defense did not play like that at all.
But, make no mistake. the Bills will be back. Josh Allen is unreal. 
Josh Allen vs Patrick Mahomes will be a great matchup going forward.

chuck peterson:
Absolutely crazy finish…3-4 lead changes in the last few minutes

Some have pointed out KC was not called for taunting on the touchdown, kc guy was wagging a finger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version